⌜ seventeen ⌟

❝come back here!❞ jeno shouted across the room

come back here!❞ jeno shouted across the room

jaemin shook his head and ran towards the counter ❝nO!

tomorrow is the welcome party.❞ jeno came out of the bathroom while carrying cat shampoo and an unused towel.

jaemin sniffed the shirt he borrowed from jeno ❝i took a bath last week without you knowing.

that was last week god.

but the water is cold!

jeno grabbed hold of jaemin's wrist and dragged the whining cat person to the bathroom. ❝it is not.

jeno stopped when he heard a guy sobbing. he turned around and saw jaemin biting his lower lip and looking down.

jeno pulled out a small smile and walked closer towards the crying guy. his hand travelled to jaemin's cheeks and wiped the tears away using his thumb.

it's ok, trust me.❞ jeno said in a soft voice, calming jaemin

jaemin pouted ❝do you even know how to bathe a cat?

jeno shrugged ❝it's going to be my first time.

hearing that made jaemin cry again ❝hOW DO I TRUST YOU WHEN IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME!?

jeno giggled and kissed jaemin's cheeks ❝just.. trust me.

jaemin heaved a sigh and kissed jeno's lips, making the older flinch at the sudden action.

seconds later jaemin turned into nana and was now on the ground, looking at jeno.

cute.❞ jeno smiled and carried the kitty inside the bathroom.

he placed the kitty down the bathroom floor and hanged the towel by the sink.

jeno turned the faucet on, washing first the kitty's body and making the kitty shiver at how cold the water is.

don't move!❞ jeno groaned when nana shuddered, making all the water splash towards jeno. ❝aish.

jeno took the towel that was hanging by the sink and wrapped it around the kitty's body. jeno smiled at how the kitty looked cute and safe being wrapped around the towel.

the kitty licked jeno's face, which was a bad idea.

a heavy weight then hovered jeno, making him lay down at the wet and cold bathroom floor. jeno was trying his best not to look down, for the sake of his eyes to stay innocent.

jaemin smiled and leaned closer with his on hand that was supporting the towel wrapped around his bottom and another beside jeno's face.

so is it my turn to bathe you?❞ jaemin hummed, caressing jeno's cheeks

jeno placed both of his hands on the younger's chest ❝go change. i can wash myself.

jaemin pouted ❝but where can i find clothes?

jeno looked away, ❝i have plenty inside my closet.

jaemin took this chance to leaned towards the older's ear ❝what if i tell you..

jeno gulped at how close their faces are.

that the shirt you're wearing is my favorite?❞ jaemin smirked and licked jeno's side cheek. ❝will you undress and give it to me right now?

jeno pushed jaemin away, only earning a giggle from him, and quickly stood up. he took a new towel from the cupboards inside the bathroom, and this time the towel was big enough to cover his whole body.

jaemin stood up and followed jeno from behind, still holding the towel wrapped around his torso.

jeno took an over sized black hoodie and sweatpants and threw it to jaemin.

wow, thank you.

jeno nodded ❝sure.

jaemin made sure that jeno left the room and is now taking a bath at the bathroom located near the kitchen. he locked the door and wore the new underwear jeno gave him before leaving the room, sweatpants and the oversized black hoodie.

he flopped his body down the comfy bed and curled, letting out a sigh.

i feel so fresh.❞ he said while staring at the ceiling.

minutes later he heard a knock from the door, he actually forgot that he locked it. he was forced to stand up and walk towards the door to open it, greeted by jeno not wearing any shirt.

jaemin's eyes widened as he was admiring the art in front of him.

excuse me?❞ jeno said making jaemin snap out from his thoughts

o-oh..❞ he moved to the side, giving space for jeno to go inside his room.

jaemin's eyes never left jeno's perfect body. he stopped himself from tackling the older. he is really trying his best to calm down.

but his body wasn't cooperating and walked towards jeno, holding the shirt he was about to wear.

what are you doing?❞ jeno raised a brow

jaemin coughed ❝think of this as a repay.

the older tilted his head as he didn't understand of what jaemin meant.

let me help you wear it.

hearing that made jeno giggle and pull out a teasing look ❝you naughty kitty.

jaemin's face turned red ❝you know what, you can do it.

he was about to let jeno get his shirt but jeno placed both of his arms at the back. ❝i suddenly have no hands.

jeno smirked when he saw jaemin gulp. ❝d-don't play with me.

i am not. now help me wear it, it's cold.❞ jeno leaned towards the younger's ears to whisper, ❝but you can hug me for body heat.

jaemin took a step back and shook his head to remove the bad thought that was running around his mind. he focused on thinking about rainbows and butterflies to make his mind stay innocent.

jaemin then slowly went close to jeno and made him wore the shirt, with a little help from him of course.

jeno smiled and placed a peck on the younger's cheeks ❝thank you.

jaemin looked away, hiding his already red cheeks ans jeno cooed at how cute the kitty's ears twitch as if it's replying him a 'no problem'.

t b c