When YOU get Jealous

Joseph Seed-

You don't get jealous because other people love him so much, he is the Father after all and you understand their devotion and even their attraction. You get jealous of his flock. His flock always comes first and you knew this, you actually admire and respect him for that. Sometimes he will get so busy with writing/practising sermons or with the church/his flock/his siblings that he forgets to make time for you.

When he realises what he is doing and how he is making you feel he will feel guilty and try to make it up to you. He will make sure to take you to any sermons, meetings with his flock or meetings with his family. He will make time to spend with you and apologise for not seeing how it was upsetting you. If you do ever get jealous of one particular person who was being extra friendly, he will remind you about how much he loves you and how God has brought you both together.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob isn't a friendly person so you don't usually have any reason to get jealous. Sometimes you wish that he would spend more time on you instead of his duties, but it is rare that you get jealous. However when you do get jealous of somebody who is particularly attractive or is too friendly, Jacob finds it hilarious. Of course he isn't interested in anyone other than you but watching the anger building up inside of you is too amusing for Jacob. He would never actually flirt with someone else but he wouldn't stop them from flirting with him if you were near by. You would try to be subtle by making passive aggressive comments to the woman who was flirting with him or reminding Jacob about 'how busy you both are'.

After the woman leaves, Jacob will ask something like "jealous much?" to which you respond by punching him in the arm and calling him an "ass" or something similar. Jacob is not a fan of PDA but will let you hold his hand or his arm for the rest of the day, reminding everyone about what they can't have.

John Seed-

Every woman in Hope County had their eyes on John, would do anything for one night with the youngest Seed brother. No matter where you went somebody who try to flirt with him, even when he had an arm wrapped around you waist or was holding your hand. So you got jealous when he was so polite to them, Joseph says that he has to love them and be kind to them, and you would get frustrated when they never took the hint that he was taken. You weren't as petty as John, you wouldn't pounce on him just because you were jealous. However when John noticed your jealously be enjoyed the extra attention from you, that's why he is so polite to the flirting women who actually irritate him. He felt as if they were disrespecting you and your relationship.

He would only allow it until you finally gave up and walked away. Then he would instantly turn the woman down and go after you. He would grip your hand in his firmly, smirking as you both went home. He would show you why nobody could ever compare to you. The next day, to make it up to you, John will shower you with even more PDA than usual just to get the point across that he is loyal and isn't interested in anyone else.

ANY PREFERENCE OR ONE-SHOT REQUESTS?