Chapter 13.

....Please tell me I didn't fall for Kane!!

After training with Kane, I rushed backstage to find one of the hounds. I saw Seth talking to one of the Divas. I ran over to him, nearly knocking him over when I jumped on him. "SETH- I need your help with something!" I said, urgently, pulling at his arm to follow me. "Em, relax. Calm down. What's wrong?" He asked, turning to me. "I'll talk to you later." The diva said and walked of after giving me the death glare. I never liked Layla anyway. "Uhm....." I bit at my bottom lip nervously before pulling him down the hall where no one else was. "Emily! What is going-"

"I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON KANE!" I kept my eyes closed, waiting for my heart to slow down. I looked at Seth to see his expression.

"You... what?!" Seth ran his fingers through his hair, thinking of what to do. "Oohhh NO, okay, uhm." He pulled out his phone and started going through his contacts. "What are you doing?" I asked franticly. "Calling Dean." He held the phone up to his ear for two seconds before I took his phone and threw it against a wall. Seth yelled and fetched his phone. "You are so lucky you're my buddy's girl." Seth glared. "You can just buy a new one!" I exlaimed. He gave me the "yeah, you're right" look and hugged me. "Why are you hugging me?" I asked. "WHOA!" I suddenly felt one of his hands on my butt and pulled back. "I'm not hugging you- I'm looking for your phone." He pulled it from my back pocket, only to groan when he saw that I had a password. "Ha!" I reached for my phone, but he pulled his arm back so I couldn't get it back. "What's your password?" He asked. I told him my password, watched him unlock it, go through my contacts, find Dean, and call him.

"Seth just called me, what's up?" Dean asked.

"Nope, still Seth. I TRIED calling you, but Mrs. Frantic over here, THREW my phone and BROKE it." Seth responded.

Dean laughed on the other line. "Wow, okay. Sooo what's the problem?"

Seth held the phone out to me. "Care to tell?"

I glared at him and took the phone. "I maybe... might... possibly have a crush on Kane." I said slowly.

"WHAT?!" Dean exploded after a period of 5 or 6 seconds of silence.

"Yeah, here's Seth!" I shoved the phone back to Seth, which he took after mumbling something to me like, "I don't want it!" or calling me a bitch. I simply smiled at him inocently. Seth told him to meet us backtstage, near the front door. Dean accepted and was there within a few minutes.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON KANE?!" Dean yelled, throwing his hands in the air. I groaned, covered Dean's mouth and told him to keep his voice down. "SHHH!!" I put a finger over my lips. He just growled and rolled his eyes. "What about Roman?" Dean asked.

"I don't know." I repsonded.

"How long have you liked Kane?"

"Since today."

"To- Emily!!"

"I'M SORRY."

"How did you find out you liked him in the first place??"

"We train alot, he's always being nice to me, we hang out alot backstage, and he's a nice guy."

Dean gave me a blank expression before yelling again. "He's a DEMON!"

"DEAN!!! Shut.. UP!! And for your information, his CHARACTER is a demon." I scoled at him. Seth chuckled and coverd his mouth to try and stop laughing. "What are you laughing at?" I asked him.

"Seeing you two argue is funny." Seth laughed loudly.

"HOW?!" I asked, raising my voice.

"Emily!! SHHH." Dean mocked me. I looked at him with a glare and snarled.

Suddenly Dean's phone buzzed. He pulled it out, looked at the screen, and then looked up at me and Seth. "It's Roman. He wants to know where we are." His voice was shaky. Was he nervous? Why is DEAN nervous?! I'm the one who should be on the edge of freaking out! OH WAIT- I AM. "CRAP. Just tell him you are in the cafiteria, Seth is talking to Hunter or something and you don't know where I am." I said quickly. Dean nodded and gave Roman the false information. "Now to go someone else and try to act normal." I walked past Dean and Seth and down the hallway, towards the Divas locker room. When I walked in, I got some weird stares. "What?" I asked them. They just scoffed and went back to whatever they were doing. I rolled my eyes and searched for my room. Freakin' girls. So jealous. I mentaly flipped my hair Sharpay style and walked away like a boss. When I got to my room, I swung the door open, walked in, left my door open and laid down on the bench. Plugging my headphones in, I began listening to music. I didn't notice I was singing outloud quietly. I felt someone's hand cover my mouth, but didn't do anything. After they moved theie hand, I felt someone's lips on mine. That stubble felt somewhat familiar. I smiled and kissed the person back. 

"Hey." I opened my eyes to see Roman looking down at me with a smile.

"Hey, baby girl." He picked up my legs, so he could sit down. When he sat down, he put my legs over his. I sat up and pulled Roman closer for a kiss. He put his hand on the back of my head, pulling us closer and deepening the kiss. We both pulled back and starred into eachother eyes. He softly bite my nose, making me giggle. He chuckled and kissed my forehead before relaxingback in his seat.

When we had to go back to the hotel, I told him I would catch up. Was I glad he didn't ask why. He nodded and left to find Dean and Seth. I needed to find Kane.

Wondering around the arena, I looked in every room with an open door. I was close to the ring, and heard the ring bouncing. Someone was wrestling. I walked down the ramp to see Kane and Dolph Ziggler training. "Hey guys!" I called out. Kane stopped in the middle of a chokeslam to look at me, which gave Dolph a chance to reverse it and pull a "Zig-Zag'on Kane. "Whoops." I said to myself. "Hey Dolph." I nodded. He smiled and walked over to the ropes. "Have we met before?" He asked as I stepped onto the apron. "No, I believe not. I'm Emily." I smiled. "Dolph. I've seen some of your matches, you're pretty good!" He complemented me. "Oh thanks! You are amazing." I replied. Kane walked over to us and slightly glared at Dolph.

I watched as they finished their training. When they were done, Dolph said bye and left, while Kane stayed to talk to me.

"That was good match. I'd love to see Dolph against Kane in a Main Event one day." I winked at Kane and he chuckled. "Can I ask you something?" He asked, turning to me in his seat. My heart raced... Please no. "Yeah." I said, trying my best not to sound shakey. "Why do you like me? I mean, like why do you want to be my friend?" His question made me pause. Not of hesitation-of relief. "Because you're a good guy! You're nice, you're sweet. I don't know, I just do. I mean, I grew up watching wrestling. My brother was into it so some nights, we'd watch it together. And to be honest, you were my favorite." I looked over at him. He leaned forward in his seat, folded his hands on his knees, lookes at me and smiled with a slight laugh. "I like you, Emily. I really do. You're the nicest and coolest person I have ever met. You're amazing to talk to." His eyes met mine and I began feeling butterflies. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I just smiled at him. Next thing I knew, his lips were on mine.

I gasped and pushed him back, noticing what was happening keeping my hand on his chest. "I'm sorry.. I just..... it's just that-" I didn't finish my sentence. "You're with Roman." Kane said simply.

"Not anymore." I heard a voice say. When I looked, Roman was at the top of the staircase, a few rows from us. I called his name and watched as he walked away.