nineteen.

( MOVIE NIGHT ! )
( nineteen )

"ding dong, we're coming in," olive could hear finn holler from the front door. she rolled her eyes slightly and got up from the sofa, he had three large pizzas in his arms along with a plastic shopping bag, "oh-ho! it seems you have spotted my magical bag, inside it's whimsical-"

"it's cards against humanity," chosen said, grabbing the pizzas from finn before the toppled off of his arms. he placed them on the coffee table and immediately several hands reached forward to grab some.

"we've got mario kart on and someone needs to kick wyatt's ass!" goldie yelled, dropping the controller in her lap as wyatt finished in first, again.

"bring it on, oleff," florence taunted, grabbing the controller from goldie and selecting toad, wyatt picked yoshi. the race began and florence was ahead by a little until the last lap when wyatt threw a shell at her and knocked her down a few places. "dammnit!"

everyone took turns trying to beat wyatt, jaeden was the closest and finn was a close second. the controller soon made it to olive, "oh, jeez. i'm not even that good at video games."

"oh come on, i can never beat you," florence said from the other side of the couch. jaeden also said she should do it.

"i guess i can try," she smiled, finn gave her the controller and she picked waluigi.

"i know why you picked him," wyatt said from the ground where he was sitting, "because he looks exactly like you."

olive thought for a moment, would they be weirded out if she smack talked back? probably not, "i mean, if looks really matter in a race, i'd still be ahead of you," she sucked in a breath, "kidding."

soon the race started and olive was only a little behind the whole time. as she played she had her tongue out a little, jaeden didn't watch the game, really, only her. it was the last few seconds when wyatt fell off of the track, "fuck!" he yelled.

"language," olive muttered by reflex, she passed the finish line as she got first. everyone cheered. her face was a little red from all of the attention, but she could get used to it.

"anyone wanna watch a movie?"

( a/n )
last chapter before
i go to camp for a
week, im going to
miss you my little
yeeters