thirty.

( MOVIE NIGHT ! )
( thirty )

1 year later

"happy one year, babe," jaeden said quietly, pecking olive on the cheek. she smiled and grabbed his hand.

"okay! my mom triple checked to make sure all of our seats are on the same row," florence said, holding a bunch of movie theatre tickets in her hand. everyone passed them around making sure the couples sat together, olive held the popcorn as they all slid in their seats.

florence and chosen held hands as the commercials played, and wyatt and goldie were throwing popcorn at each other, who was in the middle? finn. he looked a bit confused as he made a 'why the fuck did i sit here' face, but kept his mouth mostly shut anyway.

when It: Chapter 2 popped up in large font on the screen olive rested her head on jaeden's shoulder. what surprised her the most: she wasn't panicking in the slightest, this felt natural, being here with all of her friends, out and about at a movie theatre. a year ago she would have been hyperventilating and possibly crying.

jaeden smiled down at her, he did this a lot, she wasn't paying attention and jaeden thought that was when she was the most beautiful.

sophia, who was beside the couple had her hand over her mouth as she smiled at them, they were easily one of the cutest couples she knew (woldie and flosen had tied for second.) she pretended to fake cry when jeremy had looked at her, she also mouthed, "my babies." for good measure.

even after a year of knowing each other everyday spent together was fresh and exciting, they could go water skiing one day and then go to the aquarium, they had plenty planned whenever they visited, but it was never overwhelming. even when they had fun they still had a few days of down time with them, it was great.

when olive jumped slightly from a jumpscare, jaeden grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together, she smiled and pecked him on the cheek. olive grew to learn that pda was fine, and you shouldn't be scared to show affection in public. and even though her instagram was still privated, she didn't mind making appearances on her friends accounts, the fans were always happy to see her.

but most of all, she learned that through thick and thin she always had someone to help her, jaeden, goldie, florence, sophia, you name it, they'd be there for her in a minute, even if it's only through facetime.

and as she sat there, holding jaeden's hand, surrounded by friends, it was going to be okay. everything was okay.

( a/n )
im sobbing, we're done.
i will go more in depth
in the closing chapter but
i wanted to give a big thank
you to not only the people
that read this, but everyone
who commented, voted, any
thing to help this book grow
the amount of support you
guys have given me is so
heart warming. this is my
first completed book, and
that's a big accomplishment
for me. so in conclusion, thank
you.