Let's Plan a Murder Today

3rd POV:

"Urghhh, we definitely underestimated that Son of a bitch", the mystery man growled hitting the table where a number of men were gathered, all with one purpose and that was to eliminate the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

"My men told me he is coming back today", the men who looked like in his forties said suspiciously.

"He has always been one step ahead of us, he knows what we are planning that's why he is heading back here", another man said while blowing out smoke from his mouth.

"We need to call off the plan because that will only result with Us in our graves", the first man said while rubbing his chin.

"So you are saying that this plan that we have been making for ages, we should end it just like this, we are missing our golden opportunity here, it's simple we attack, we kidnap that little bitch that he is hiding there and use him to make Jeon submit", the man in his forties said excitedly.

"It's not as simple as you think, Jung doh", the first man who looked like he had more authority over others said.

"Jeon maybe gone, but his other four lackeys are still here and they won't let him go this easily, besides we will be a taking a huge risk here. What evidence do we have that he will be willing to hand over his own empire just for this one man; this is Jungkook we are talking about. He is the most narcissistic person I have ever met, he didn't even hesitate to kill his brother, what makes you believe that he won't do with this man also", the person ended is speech gaining a lot of frowns from the other men.

"So you are saying that we should just let Jeon go, and prepare for our funerals because that is what will happen if we let him stay alive", a young man said clenching his fists.

"Calm your horses' gentlemen, I know the perfect way to get rid of this bone that has been stuck in our throat for too long", the first man said stroking his beard.

"And how is that, if we may ask", the smoking man said irritatingly.

"I have been planning this for more than two years now; we have a perfect assassin disguised as one of the mansion's guards in Jeon's. He has been doing his job perfectly without any slightest loophole and must I say that he has gained the trust of all of the people close to Jungkook. He is one of Jungkook's trusted guards which mean he keeps them close. Tonight he will be guarding the inside of the house and that means a perfect opportunity to finish him off unless nothing goes wrong. Once he is gone there will be no one to replace his position in his empire which means a smooth sailing for us", the first man said smirking devilishly.

"If you had this assassin of your all along, why didn't you finish the job already, why wait this long", the smoking man said skeptically.

"Patience, my dear gentlemen, Patience is the key. There is always a right time for things to be done, don't you agree", he said twirling the glass of whiskey earning an agreeing nod from all the men around him.

"Goodbye Jeon", he said crushing the fragile glass with his bare hands.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Things are going to go down I am tellin ya :| :|