Chapter 7

Third Person's POV

As Ying and Fang were walking towards the kitchen, they saw Yaya sitting in front of the counter table, her arms resting on the table while her chin is on top of it. She was staring at Boboiboy who is facing the other way and cooking something.

"Ehem!" Fang 'coughed', seeking for attention. The two look at us.

"Oh! You guys surprised me!" Yaya said. Boboiboy nodded in agreement and continued to cook. Ying walked towards Yaya and sat beside her.

"I'm sorry to ruin your little 'moment' there, Yaya." Yaya rolled her eyes as Ying laughed at her reaction. Fang sat beside Ying and started to massage his shoulder. Yaya noticed what he was doing and asked, "What happened to you, Fang?"

"Oh, nothing. Your friend's head is just too heavy that my shoulders started to hurt." Fang said and glared at Ying who stuck her tongue out at him.

"Tch. It wasn't my fault! You were the one who put my head on your shoulders. Therefore, you are the one to be blamed!" Ying stated.

"Excuse me? I'm just being considerate. If i didn't do such a thing, then, you would have a stiff neck right now. Better thank me than blame me, Nerd!"

"Why you---!!!" Just as Ying was about to punch him, Yaya stood in the middle of the two which resulted to her being the one who was punched by Ying on the stomach. It's not really that hard, it wasn't as soft too. But it is enough to hurt Yaya. (She's a girl. Duh)

"Ah!!!" Yaya shouted. She held her stomach and started to bend down (i don't know if this is correct lol sorry) in pain. Boboiboy immediately turned around. He ran towards her as he saw what happened. Ying and Fang were just staring with eyes widened, completely in shock by what happened earlier.

"Oh my Gosh! I'm so sorry Yaya! I didn't---" Ying was kneeling in front of Yaya begging for forgiveness but Yaya waved her hand in front of her, telling her to stop. She started to take a step forward but unfortunately, she can't. She was about to kneel down because of the pain she's feeling but luckily, Boboiboy was there to catch her. (*coughs* Double meaning *coughs*)

"Hey! Tell me, where does it hurt!?" Boboiboy asked, worriedly but since Yaya is in pain, she couldn't answer his question. He sighed and just carried her in bridal style.

"We're going to the hospital." Yaya totally won't approve on his idea but she had no choice. Since she cannot speak or move, she just agreed and waited for her to be taken to the hospital.

~At the hospital~

Yaya is currently resting while Boboiboy is sitting by her side, waiting for her to wake up. While waiting, he heard a knock from the door and when it opened, the doctor appeared in front with a smile on his face. Luckily, the doctor is a foreigner and can speak and understand English very well. It would be hard for him if the doctor that is assigned to Yaya is Japanese.

"Good day!" The doctor said and came in to the room. Boboiboy stood up and greeted the doctor while he was going beside Yaya. He just smiled at the doctor.

"I am here to tell you that she is fine. It's normal for girls to get hurt when they got punched. And besides, she said that she is currently on her period which adds even more pain to her. But all in all, she's really okay. She just needs to rest here and stay for the rest of the day. We still need to check on her. She can be discharged tomorrow morning." The doctor smiled at him.

"Thank you so much, Doc." Boboiboy said and shook hands with the doctor.

"You're welcome. Just make sure to take good care of your girlfriend, okay? Girls should be taken care of."