||3.||

•||Ch 3: First day with Mr. Arrogant||•

||Aziya POV||

||Aziya POV||

The sun rose and shone through the curtains making me wake up. I opened my eyes and panicked set in me. Where am I? I looked around then remembered I was now in husband house.

I didn't change my dress last night and slept in my wedding dress. I looked at the room and admired it. It was not like my old room which was in my parents house. This room was bigger than my old room.

I looked around and saw my suitcase and opened it. I took my dress out of it. Mom did a little shopping for me because they wanted to show the world they were treating me rightly.

I went in the washroom and did my business and changed into that dress. I debated on should I go down or not but went down. I looked around and saw no one was here.

I went in the kitchen and saw a maid. I greeted her and she greeted me. "Masha Allah bhabhi you are beautiful," I blushed on her compliment. No one ever compliment me in good way so this was something new to me.

I thanked her and asked, "What does he eat in breakfast?" "French toast and scrambled eggs," she answered and I asked her to give ingredients. "You are going to make breakfast?" She asked in return I nodded my head.

I tied my dupatta on my left side and also tied my hairs up in a bun. I made breakfast for him and hoped that he may like but last night came in mind. His words which again hurt my heart.

I placed breakfast on the table and waited for him to come down over here. When he entered in the dinning hall I was again awe stuck. He looked incredible handsome which made me not to take my eyes off of him.

He ignored me and sat on the head of the table and looked at breakfast. I turned around and took a step to go back in the kitchen when his voice stooped me, "Where are you going?" I shivered at his again cold voice.

I felt my hands trembling and I turned around and slowly looked at him. "In kitchen," I simply whispered looking down at the floor. "Sit here and have breakfast," my heart fluttered hearing him, "with me," my heart beating hearing him as he said that with a straight face.

I slowly sat on the chair on the right side of him and looked at him who took first bite and sat in surprise. "Who made breakfast?" he said curiously. What? Breakfast is good? He didn't like it? These questions made me shaking in fear.

"I.. I made it. If you don't like then don't eat. I take them back in the kitchen and tell Shaila to cook for you. Just wa-," "Shut up." he said frustratedly making me shut my rambling and started eating again without a word.