CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

TAEHYUNG POV

I was sitting at the passenger seat beside Areum as she drove through Seoul.

I was constantly asking her about what was she planing to go and all she said was that it is a surprise.

So I was sitting silently gazing out of the window. The best thing about Areum was that she knew when I needed personal space. So she doesn't disturbs me then.

The events from last night and today were playing in my mind like a never ending tape. My cheek still stung when I thought about that.

What would have happened if I never met the accident. If I had never left the dorm. If I was still the innocent kid.

I still remember the feeling of my head jamming against the steering wheel and then the crashing sound of the broken Windows. The random thoughts still give me chills through my spine.

Sitting there with nothing but silence I remembered the day they laid their hands on me for the first time.

FLASHBACK

Taehyung staggered back to the dorm after the tiring day at the shooting. His muscles were giving up on him as he opened the front door and slipped inside.

All the boys were sitting on the couches at the ungodly hours of night. The moment the second youngest entered they all glared at him.

There was tension in the air and Taehyung could feel it.
"Hello Guys" He said while giving a small smile to everyone. In return he just recieved glares.

"Is everything okay?" Taehyung asked softly a little concerned about his second family.

"Why do you care huh?" Spat Jungkook.
Taehyung evidently flinched at the angry and disrespectful tone of the younger.

"I care Jungkook" Said Taehyung trying to ignore the burning pain in his legs and heart.

"You just stay out with your hwarang hyungs and enjoy" lashed Jimin,"And we stay here and practice out brains out"
"Jimin look I don't meant to ignore you all" countered Taehyung,"I am just a little caught up with me schedule, that's all"

"Shut up Taehyung" spat Hoseok.
"Hyung-" he started but Jungkook got up and pinned Taehyung to the wall.

The older gasped for breath as Jungkook grabbed his collar with a exceptionally strong force.

"Jungkook leave" Taehyung wheezed out and his hands clawed on that of Jungkook's to get him off hook.

"You are a jerk" Jungkook snapped and hit Taehyung's head harshly against the wall.

"Jungkook is right" Agreed Seokjin,"You are a trouble maker"
"I am sorry" Taehyung begged as Jungkook punched him in the gut.

Taehyung's knees buckled and he fell on the floor while wheezing for breath. Someone kicked him in the stomach but he couldn't make out who. White dots danced in his vision as he got blinded with pain.

"Useless piece of shit" Someone spat at him. Taehyung whimpered and apologized to god knows who.

"You are worthless" He heard someone say but his ears were ringing hard to make out the owner of the voice,"And we mean it"

Taehyung closed his eyes as he felt a kick at the back of his head. The boys left the male whimpering and wincing on the floor.

Taehyung's body failed him when he tried to get up. He dragged himself to the washroom in his bedroom.

He leaned against toilet and threw up scarlet blood. The boy burst into tears when he saw his own blood dripping from his mouth.

His stomach was twisting into painful knots and his head was throbbing with pain.

Taehyung didn't remembered anything after that but the next morning he found himself in the washroom, curled into a ball with dried blood evident on his white shirt.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was pulled into the present time when Areum halted the car in a parking lot.

I drew in a deep breath before stepping out of the car. Areum stood beside me cheerfully as I surveyed out surroundings.

"Wait is it a salon??" I asked a little baffled and Areum giggled.
"Yup" she agreed and pulled me with her into the salon.

It was big. It was my first thought. Many stylists were busy doing makeover of their clients with professional hands. The place was filled with customers get it wasn't crowed. So you probably have the idea that how big it was.

Areum pulled me to a young guy. His back was turned to us as he instructed a stylist. He was younger than I was and he reflected fashion in himself.

"Mr.Jihoon if we can get your attention" Said Areum and the younger turned around and beamed at us.

"Areum Noona" He cooed,"Long time no see"
"Yes Jihoon indeed" Agreed Areum and they both hugged each other.
"What can I help you with?" He asked.

"Not me but my friend" Areum said and waved her hand at me as I removed my mask.

I swear Jihoon's reaction was worth a picture. His eyes went wide and jaws fell open. He stared at me for a long moment and then squealed.

"V Hyung !!" He cheered,"Oh my God V hyung at my Salon. It is a honour"

"Oh Jihoon the honour is all mine" I said and shook hand with the younger.

He giggled and said,"Best Royalty belongs to Tae hyung"
"Oh you are embarrasing me now" I said and drew out a homour filled laughed from him.

"Okay now if you are done fanboying. Can a come down to business" Sneered Areum and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Okay fine" We both said together and Jihoon was back in his Professional aura.

"Yeah sure" he said,"What can I give you Hyung??"
"He will like to dye his hair" Said Areum and I nodded.

"Splendid" cooed Jihoon,"Which colour or do you want a catalogue"

I thought for a moment and then the pool of my blood came flashing in my mind.

My expression must have been pained cause Jihoon and Areum looked concerned.

"No need of a catalogue Jihoon" I said with a smirk causing the younger to knit his eyebrow in confusion.

"Then what colour hyung? Black" He suggested.
But I shook my head and gave a lopsided grin.

"Dye my hair brillant red"