8

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked downstairs to see a laptop sitting on the counter. I could've swore the counter was empty before, but my dad was a little shit.

I opened it and quickly looked up the lab that the substance was held at, and I clicked on the 'internships' tab.

"Peter! I found it," I yelled. He quickly walked down the stairs and sped over to me, looking at the screen.

"Nice. Ask Jacob to pick up some applications, and we'll apply tomorrow," he said. I nodded and quickly sent Jacob a text. He replied and said that he would go get them right away.

"What do we do for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe explore the city?" Peter asked with a shrug.

"That sounds fun, actually. We can leave in an hour," I said, going upstairs. I wanted to look nice for the city, so I grabbed a (f/c) crop top and some jean shorts, along with some knee high black socks.

(Note: if you aren't comfortable in the outfit you can change it :) also f/c means favorite color lol)

I changed into the outfit and walked into the bathroom. I quickly did my makeup and straightened my (h/l) hair and walked out.

"Ready to go?" Peter asked as I walked down the staircase.

"Yeah," I said. When Peter saw me his eyes widened and he accidentally dropped his room key.

"You gonna get that?" I asked. He blushed and bent down, grabbing his key and shoving it in his pocket. I playfully rolled my eyes and walked out the door, Peter following.

Peter's POV

God, she looked so beautiful. I accidentally dropped my room key, which just made me look like an idiot. And then I shoved it into my pocket, which was full of rose petals because of Tony. Goddamn.

We had no idea where to go, so we just decided to walk around. I really wanted to take her to dinner, but I had no idea where anything was.

"Hey (Y/n)?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I use your dad's credit card for something?" I asked shyly. She nodded and gave it to me. This was my shot. I was going to take her to dinner. Hopefully this will make her like me, because I know she doesn't.

She might like me as a friend, but I had no idea if she liked me like that.

Suddenly, a Chili's came into view. Finally! A good restaurant. I grabbed her hand and pulled her in the direction of the Chili's and she giggled when she saw the sign. What a cute laugh.

"Hi, welcome to Chili's," the host asked as we entered. (Y/n) snorted while I just looked at the man.

"Hi. Table for two please," I said, trying not to laugh at (Y/n) snorting next to me.

"Right this way," the man said, guiding us through the busy restaurant to a table. We sat down and he handed us menus.

"Why were you laughing?" I asked.

"Have you never seen the Vine?" She asked.

"What Vine?" I asked, confused. She gasped and pulled out her phone. She scrolled for a couple seconds, and then showed me a video.

The video was of a dude with no pants, no shirt, and white underwear on saying "hi welcome to Chili's" in a funny voice. To make it even better, he was photoshopped in front of an actual Chili's. We both started laughing as the waiter came and took our order.