Can I keep you? (Renjun)

So, I saw this prompt on the internet and decided to write about it.

Y/N watched with a frown on her face as Renjun walked up and down the aisle, he was pointing his phone in all directions. He had told her that he needed something from the supermarket, but in reality he just wanted to catch a Pokemon in Pokemon Go. She picked up two chocolate bars from a shelf and turned towards Renjun, "hey, I'm heading towards the cashier. Let's leave."

"Just one more minute," he kept walking around.

"You've been saying that for the last ten minutes," she fumed. He had become obsessed with the game for the past two weeks. Y/N hadn't minded until he had forgotten about their date because of the game. Also, he had let their dinner burn and knocked down a vase. "I'm leaving," she started to walk away. Renjun had no choice but to follow.

When they reached home, Y/N completely ignored him. Renjun didn't seem to notice how Y/N hadn't been talking much, which made her even more angry. The next day when Y/N had left early, Renjun finally got the hint. He knew just what to do, he waited until she got back.

Y/N came back home and slammed the door shut behind her. She had taken two steps forward when Renjun's voice startled her. "Don't move!" He shouted.

"What?" Y/N asked in confusion.

Renjun pointed his phone in her direction, "there is a very rare Pokemon right there. So, don't move." Y/N closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger. She was going to give Renjun an earful when he suddenly hugged her from behind. "I just caught the cutest Pokemon ever," he placed his chin on her shoulder.

"You..." she trailed off.

"Can I keep you?" He whispered.

Y/N finally smiled, "yes."

"Good," he untangled himself from her and held her hand. "Come on, I've made some lunch for us." Y/N let him lead her inside but she hadn't fully forgiven him.

"About your game," she started when they were seated. "Are you going to cut down the minutes, I mean, hours?"

"Yes," he nodded. "I've been spending too much time on it and I promise to spend my time wisely from now on," he said a little too formally while raising his right hand in a vow.

Y/N smiled at him, "now let's eat."

xxx

How was this very short Renjun imagine?
Please leave a vote if you liked it.