I. Busted

Santoya

"Toya, baby, focus ma! I need you to hit where I tell you." my boyfriend Keenon said. I put the gun down and turned towards him.

"Keenon. I'm starving, maybe if you would've let me eat breakfast I would be able to."

"Ight, if you hit the head or the heart, you can be done and we can go eat." he said.

"Or, instead of starving me, we can leave now and do this another day." I whined and he looked at me furiously because he hates when I whine.

"What I tell you about that whining bullshit?"

"I'm sorry daddy, but you know how I get when I'm hungry! If you want me to pass out again, by all means starve me." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Baby, just one more and we can go." he said as I got lightheaded.

"Oh, I need to sit down!" I said as my stomach growled. I backed away from the gun and blacked out for two seconds. Keenon sat me in a chair, "Can we go now?" he nodded before kissing my forehead.

"You good ma?" he asked grabbing my hand as I stood up.

"Yeah, can we go to Braums?" I asked as we got to the desk of the shooting range. He paid and we went to the car.

"We can have whatever you want." he said as we pulled out the parking lot. We went to Braums that was around the corner. "What you want?" he asked knowing what I wanted.

"Wanna take a wild guess?" I asked and he grinned.

"Six chicken strips, crispy, meal with a birthday cake shake." he said and I smiled.

"You forgot honey mustard." I said and he rolled his window down.

"Welcome to Braums, what can I get you?" a guy asked in a thick Oklahoma accent.

"Can I get a six pieces chicken strips, crispy, with a birthday cake shake, honey mustard sauce and a chicken fillet sandwich with a coke." he said as I grabbed his phone. He pulled foward and looked over at me.

"I'm very horny right now, its weird." he chucked and pecked my lips. "Wanna do me a favor when we get to the apartment?" I asked as he paid.

"What?" he asked as he got a receipt.

"Bend me over the couch and fuck me hard!" I said and he grinned.

"I can do that." he said getting the food. "If we go back to the shooting range and you hit the head or heart." he said and I sighed.

"I'm not a killer." I said dipping my chicken strip in sauce. "And technically the places I hit will kill them if they bleed long enough!"

"So if a nigga tryna kill me you'll do what?" he asked and I sighed. "Nah, don't sigh ma, I wanna know." he said as I sipped my shake.

"I don't know Keenon, whatever comes to my mind first." I said as he bit his sandwich.

"Well shit, fuckin' wit' yo' ass a nigga prolly end up in the hospital." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm trying to have sex with you. I will not hesitate to use my rabbit!" I said referring to my golden jack rabbit vibrator.

"Go ahead!" he said and I nodded finished my food as we pulled into the apartment parking lot. I grabbed my shake, sat the bag on his lap with my trash in it and got out the car. I went upstairs to our apartment. I went inside and locked the doors, knowing he didn't have his key.

I went in the bedroom, locking the door and got my vibrator from my hiding spot. I heard banging on the door. I took my pants off and turned my vibrator on as got a text.