Don't you

Christina was always a pretty girl, so when Gilbert tried to approach her she said the first thing on her mind, “Ragazzo, I don’t want you…”

Yet Gilbert was persistent and picked with the girl, who stopped being so rude and became playful. Like now the girl was at their school in the school uniform that fit with her body. Gilbert was checking her out, watching her wavy, long brown hair and that one curl that hung out bounce with every step; her golden eyes that looked like real golden orbs her persistent frown that made her seem younger than a seventeen year old girl and her lightly tanned skin, just the right shade for her hour glass body.

After a while Gilbert smirked seeing Christina walk over and spoke to him,

“I saw you watching me bend down to get something, was waiting for a whistle or something.” She said holding a smirk and put her hands on her hips.

Gilbert laughed and brushed his hand through his white hair then looked away from the short girl speaking in a thick “Prussian” accent,

“I wasn’t checking you out, I just scanned you over and over again.” He moved up to her pulling her close and spoke, “But if you let me be your pervert I’d whistle at you all the time you do something sexy~”

Christina laughed then pulled Gilbert’s face closer to hers,

“Fine, let’s see how good of a boyfriend you are then~” she said pulling away walking off.

Gilbert smirked and slammed her lower regions then whistled loudly. Christina turned his way holding a playful frown then turned away walking away.

~le skip

Gilbert was saying good bye to Christina gaining his first kiss from her. When she left and was out earshot, he started his victory dance then sighed. He knew Christina couldn’t resist his charm, who could? He walked home still happy he gained a kiss that quickly.

 THE END