kim jinhwan - "recovery"

"hi welcome to the first meeting of the year, this year we have a new coach with us since i will be stepping down as you all know my wive is pregnant." your former coach, junhoe, said sadly. "but his name is kim jinhwan please give him a warm welcome."

the new coach, kim jinhwan, stepped in front of junhoe and bowed. "hello i am kim jinhwan please take care of me."

you scoffed and raised your hand, "are you sure he can lead this group junhoe-ssi? jinhwan-ssi looks quite small."

junhoe laughed and patted jinhwan on the back, "don't worry (y/n)-ah, he's lead many drug addiction recovery groups across the country. he's helped counsel many people, actually, yanghyuk-hyung wanted him to be brought here to help you specifically."

your friend, chaeyoung, smiled and joked, "guess jinhwan-ssi will be here for a while then. no one has been able to get (y/n)-ah to stay away from drugs forever."

you glared at her, "well let's just see."

-

you walked into jinhwan's office as instructed by the front desk clerk. you scoffed as you saw no on in there. "why does he bother calling me in if we have no group session today?"

the chair turned around to reveal jinhwan. "excuse me? would you like to repeat that?"

you bowed, "i'm sorry jinhwan-ssi forgive my temper."

jinhwan waved you off, "don't be so formal with me. when it's you it just feel weird. anyway the reason why i called you in here was because group sessions seem to no help you. what you need is a one on one."

you froze, "what do you mean group sessions don't work for me?"

jinhwan's expression didn't waver if anything his eyes brows may have furrowed just two more degrees, "you heard me (y/n)-ah. if we're at group sessions you space out don't hear what anyone is saying. and that's why you return back to the drugs. everyone has been making progress instead of you and what i'm deciding is that you're coming every thursday and saturday to come and talk to me. alone."

you sighed, "if it's what will keep me alive longer then sure. but just because you're "saving my life" i don't want you acting all high and mighty. because once i get out of this state i'll go back to being a ceo and a mother."

jinhwan smirked, "what makes you think that they'll let you have nayeon even after you finish this? you tried rehab and it didn't work what makes you think this will?"

you stood there in shock. your carefree smirk turned into a frown, "you sure assume a lot for someone that doesn't know my story. i didn't want to take those drugs. it's not my fault my husband died and my child got taken away from me. i didn't mean to get addicted to the benzodiazepines."

"benzodiazepines? so that's what you're addicted to. who would've thought? it's highly addictive for someone who wants to take all their anxiety away and wants to sleep."

you just hummed and turned around, "i'll see you on thursday...jinhwan-ssi."

-

you say in the chair and frantically tried to fix your hair. your mom allowed you to start working in the office again but under surveillance.

jinhwan came in and greeted you, "how was your day (y/n)?"

"stressful. even though my mom took over while i was under leave it still seems like i have the same workload that i did when i left." you said and then sighed.

jinhwan nodded, "now let's get to the chase. what have you been doing to get away from benzodiazepines?"

you tapped your high heels into the ground repeatedly until you answered, "i've started to paint which takes away some of my anxiety."

-

you walked into the building and went to the front desk clerk. "hi mari! i was wondering if jinhwan-ssi was in his office?"

mari smiled, "yes he is? but why are you asking? didn't you stop coming because you're done?"

you nodded, "i am but i came to visit jinhwan-ssi."

mari laughed, "a ceo of a oil company and a rehabilitation employee, an odd but cute couple."

you blushed as you walked past mari. "thanks mari i'll see later."

-

you walked into jinhwan's office. "jinhwan-ssi?"

jinhwan came and hugged you, "you really need to stop wearin high heels because then you grow taller than me. also you should drop the ssi and call me oppa."

you laughed, "jinhwan-ssi sounds better than jinhwan-oppa."

jinhwan tolled his eyes, "whatever you say love."

you giggled, "thanks for helping me get over my addiction jinhwan-ssi."

jinhwan waved you off, "it's my job please don't thank me."

you sat on his desk, "no really. i'm really thankful for you." you pulled him by his shirt, "i think you deserve a reward."  you kissed jinhwan and smiled, "but it's waiting for you at home."

jinhwan groaned, "why not here?"

you scoffed, "that'd be disrespectful towards junhoe-ssi. he had this office for 5 years i don't think he'd appreciate us fucking in it. plus you're practically addicted to it. start taking your own advice will you?"

you laughed, "but being addicted to sex is better than being addicted to any drug?"

you pulled him closer, "not if that drug is you." you inched your lips near his and whispered, "you're the only drug i need. even if you ruin my life...i still need you. not only that but nayeon needs you...she thinks of you as her father." you kissed jinhwan, "i love you."

jinhwan kisses your forehead, "just don't get too addicted to me because then we'll go right back to where we started."

word count:969