Pool- 50

Bakugou pov
Red's leg sprawled over mine as he slept next to me in the bed. I was awake, taking the time to admire him. My fingers traced patterns on his bare thigh. I couldn't deny how I felt excited whenever I looked at him. It had finally happened, we had sex. Not knowing how it would go, I was relieved at how incredible it all was. I could still picture the intense moment, the kissing, the heavy breaths of 'you're just so amazing'. It was a dream I couldn't help but look forward to again. To interrupt my thinking, Red's phone made a ding, which caused him to stir. Slowly, he began moving, rubbing his eyes and sitting up. "Morning baby." He smiled, still slightly asleep. It amused me, him calling me that name.
"That's not amusing." I grunted, acting annoyed when in reality I felt great. Knowing him, he picked up my joke and laughed.
"I'll bare that in mind." He then fell down on top of me, our chests colliding. Wrapping his legs around my hips, we once again stared at each other; him on top and me laying on the mattress. "Last night was great, you know."
"Of course I know, idiot." My cheeks began to flush, so I just softly kissed him.
"So I'm the top in this relationship?" Red giggled. I shoved him off and stood up, looking at him intensely yet happily.
"For last night you were. Just don't think that means forever." I bent down to our bag and pulled out a pair of boxers for both of us. I chucked his at him, landing loosely beside his naked crotch. Before putting them on, he grabbed his phone. Studying his face, I was confused as to why he suddenly widened his eyes. "What?"
"So, you know it's 1pm? Like we've slept through half the day." He said with a mixture of surprise and humour. To be fair, sex could take a lot out of you though, we were probably just extremely tired.
"Yeah, who cares?" I replied casually. He looked up from his screen.
"Seems like all our friends do. Apparently we had all planned to meet at the pool today?"
"We're not going?" I whined. Slipping on some clothes, he stood up and smiled.
"We promised we would. Now come on, let's go get our swimming trunks."

Arriving at the pool, I was rather annoyed. Part of me wanted to stay in that bed all day with Red, kissing and doing other things. Instead, I stood, half naked, in front of my class who played about in the pool. "Hey guys!" Cheered Uraraka. Red waved back.
"Hey everyone!" He grinned his famous grin. I noticed Todoroki standing by the side of the water, chatting to Deku and Yaoyorozu. He turned in surprise, greeting us with an awkward smile. Oh no.
"Hey you two. How was last night?" He asked plainly. It was as if he didn't realise his sensitive we were about it. Eijirou just laughed nervously, looking at me with slight confusion.
"You told Todoroki?" He asked subtly, yet everyone near by heard. Before I could defend myself, Half-and-Half answered.
"Well, to book the hotel room, he asked my sister." He grunted casually. I almost heard Ashido choke, who had swam over after seeing Red and I.
"What the hell! Hotel room!" Ashido practically screamed, now with Uraraka and Hagakure by her side.
"Calm down-" I said with zero effort, using my hands to signal that they needed to stop. Then of course Deku got involved.
"Did you err, you know, do it?" He asked with a stutter. This caused more screaming from the girls, and my face to start burning. Suddenly more and more questions began being asked; what hotel? Did we enjoy it? Were we safe? Eventually Red had to interrupt, his face matching the colour of his hair.
"Yes okay! We did have sex! We were at the hotel Shinto Love, we were safe, it was awesome, Kat was the bottom-"
"What the fuck Red!" I yelled back. He covered his mouth, realising what he said.
"Did I say too much?" Laughter erupted from the pool.

After a very intense conversation about our night together, everyone eventually had calmed down. Thankfully, the group was too scared to ask either of us to elaborate with me being the bottom. During our discussion on hero names, a familiar, monotone voice came from behind us. "Good, you're all here." Aizawa.
"Sir!" Saluted Iida, who rested in an inflatable ring.
"Gather round class." He used his hands to indicate us to come closer. We all did; we were looking up at him from the pool. "As you may know, our school has a couple residential trips. We've decided to take class 1A to Fuyaroa, a rural beach town, to train and get involved in fun challenges with other schools. And it's a week trip."