Chapter 31 From alpha to Omega

Not edited!!

Previously:

"I know it's a long confusing overwhelming story but that the truth"

I nodded and before he could do or say anything I pulled him closer to me and crashed my lips onto of his.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

When I pulled away he looked at me startled. I guess he just couldn't believe that I had willingly kissed him.

"So where does this take us?" he asked looking at me closely.

"Look Lana I really don't want you to leave and move to Florida, I don't know what I'd do without you" he said sighing deeply.

"I have some questions I need to ask you" I said to him skeptically. He took a deep breath nodding his head, telling me to proceed with what I had to ask.

"Where is Liam's wolf now? what happened to it I mean?" I asked raising my eyebrow, as I took a bite of the strawberry cheese cake.

"He left when I rejected Hannah" I gaped at him in shock.

He had rejected Hannah?

"What?! You rejected her?" I asked him, in shock.

"Yup, and I banished her of my land. I know if Liam was alive he wouldn't be very happy with my decision. But she was coming in between me and you and I just had enough of her" he said reaching out for my hand.

"Also if your an alpha, shouldn't you be able to control his wolf too because your strong. I mean he can't exactly control you" I asked taking my hand out his grasp.

"Don't forget Lana he was supposed to be alpha, and I was supposed to be beta. So alpha blood runs with more force in his blood than in mine. That's why he didn't find it that hard to take control of me" he explained.

I nodded my head finally understanding where he was coming from.

"I just... I just don't want you to think that I made this whole thing up and that I'm just blaming it on Liam, because I promise I'm not. When Liam's wolf was with mine I was a different person, it's as though even after Liam's death his wolf couldn't accept the fact that he wasn't going to be alpha" he sighed.

He grabbed my hand and placed a few dollar bills on the table and dragged me out the caffe.

"I want you to be the Luna of my pack Lana. I love you more than anything in the world and it hurts when I'm not beside you. I need you to understand how much you mean to me and I wouldn't want anything more than to have pups with you Lana" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"But if you still feel it's the right decision to move away, I won't stop you. But I will wait for an eternity for you" I smiled when he said this.

"Because Lana I love you to the moon and back" (a/n 🌚🌍🔙 sorry I just had to).

"What about when you rejected me?" his face contorted when I said it, but I needed to know why?

He stared at me in silence for a few minutes before finally deciding it was ok to speak.

"I don't know what had happened to me at that point. Liam was in total control and I was having an internal battle with him. Do you know if I hadn't rejected Hannah then Liam's wolf could have possibly taken over my whole body" he gulped, as I shivered in fear.

I can't imagine Trent not being himself.

"I just, I want closure on the whole situation. I want to forget about it and move on in life" he muttered as he looked up into my eyes.

He gently caressed my face and I shut my eyes, liking the feel of his rough fingers against my soft face.

"Lana I need to know what you want" he said softly as I gazed into his eyes.

"I need to know if you want me or not" he said softly, so soft that if it wasn't for my wolf hearing I probably wouldn't have been able to hear him.

"I'm supposed to be leaving for Florida tomorrow" I said to him as his eyes crinkled in pain.

"And just cause you told me this stuff, it sure as hell doesn't mean I have forgiven you. I don't know but I'm just finding it hard to believe that 'Liam's wolf' actually took over you" I said moving away from him and air quoting.

He couldn't just waltz in here and expect everything to be dandy again because it definitely will not.

"I know after everything that's happened, you wouldn't trust me! But I swear Lana if you could just give me one-" I cut him off by lifting up my hand.

"Goodbye Trent" I said and walked away .

I noticed his face crinkled in pain at my harsh words, but I honestly had enough of Trent for a while and if moving to Florida was going to keep me away from him, then so be it.

"Lana!" I could hear him call my name, but I continued to make my journey through the busy streets of California.

He pulled me back around to face him.

"What?!" I asked pulling my arm out of his tight grip.

"I-I.... look just let me drop you home" he murmured looking down at the floor.

He looked so vulnerable that I almost said yes.

The key word being ALMOST!

"Trent they're is nothing left between us, ok!" I sighed looking at him as he crumbled down to the floor.

"Please Lana, just please I would do anything for you" I paused at this.

"Would you really?" I asked skeptically raising my eyebrow.

This would be him major trust test, if he does what I say without any hesitation then I will for sure take him back.

But if he refuses then I know where my allegiance lies.

"Yes, I would catch a grenade for you" he said making me scoff. Yeah right he would.

He would catch the grenade then throw at me!

"How much does you pack mean to you?" I asked him, as he lifted himself of the ground.

"Why are-" I cut him off.

"I asked you a question, I didn't ask for you to say something in return. Answer the bloody question" I said to him rudely. He growled at me, his wolf not enjoying the way I was speaking to him.

"Fine, the pack is as important as you, but obviously your more important than anything" he mumbled making me blush slightly.

Why am I blushing?

Luckily it's dark outside so he most likely couldn't tell, and if he could he was doing a pretty good darn job of hiding it.

"So if you love me you will do anything for me right?" I asked smirking at him.

"Yeah anything, just take me back. I swear I will treat you better than a queen" I held up my hand.

"I will forgive you on one condition" I said sighing out in exasperation.

He nodded slowly looking a little terrified.

"I want you to give your position as alpha and become an omega" I muttered.

"What!"

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Just to let you guys know that an omega is the lowest ranking wolf in a pack! In a pack the omega has dry unimportant and labour intensive jobs for example the alphas cook or a cleaner!

Anyway hope u guys enjoyed that! You know the drill

Vote
Comment
Fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k