16|pt.1

•••

Y/n looked out her window; already regretting her desicion to invite her mother, sister, AND friends over.

She had been dropped off at her apartment yesterday after the meeting; Taehyung very hesitant on letting her go.

She hadn't slept much at all. Maybe it was the fact that she had to stay off of social media for the moment because they had learned her name; or maybe it was the fact that she was assigned a body guard just in case they were to learn her address.

Her mother wasn't on the internet; She was always a basic person and would rather just stay in touch with family by letter or a short text message than have a Facebook. Her mother was estatic to be coming for dinner. Little did she know that y/n was breaking the news that she had a soulmate and he was a famous singer/actor. Oh. And she was going to be traveling the world with him.

Her sister on the other hand knew. She had gotten many texts and missed calls and y/n had made her promise to not tell their mother.

Now she sat here; her hands shaking at the thought of something terrible happening.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone going off; Taehyung's name lighting up her screen with a text message.

T: Are they there yet?

Y/n smiled lightly at it; the familiar feeling spreading through her of warmth and want.

Y/n: Not yet. Hopefully soon.

T: Keep me updated ❤

Y/n felt her heart Jump at the heart and slowly turned her phone off; her fingers tapping against the screen as she looked to the kitchen.

She wasn't going to lie when she said she had ordered food and was planning to put it in nicer dishes. She had too much on her mind to make the food herself. The food was already here; staying warm in the lightly warmed oven.

The plates and silverware were set up on her smaller dining table and she continuously kept checking the time.

Any minute now.

She had kept herself busy by restraightning everything even though she knew no one would care much.

Her door bell went off and she instanlty bolted to the door; her hands fixing her hair one last time.

She opened the door and saw Mark, her body guard, who was practically shielding the door to her two best friends who were trying to get through.

"Their okay Mark" Y/n said and he instanlty complied and smiled politely at y/n.

Shea and Kenzie smiled at him but then gave her a wild look as the door closed.

"Bro who's the cutie" Kenzie said and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"You mean her obvious bodyguard" Shea countered; laughing at Kenzie's nagging face.

"He's still cute" Kenzie replied turning to Y/n.

"SO how'd it go!" She practically yelled and Shea nodded along.

"I'll explain during dinner. My mother and Jenny (your sister) should be here soon" Y/n said and went to pull the food out of the oven.

"Wow Jens going to flip" Shea said and y/n mumbled about how she already did when the door bell went off again.

Her heart beat went up instantly and y/n could only think one thing; and that's how this could either go really good or really bad.

And as she went to open the door; she had a feeling in her stomach that wasn't good.

.....

Pt.1

Next one will be longer. I've been really busy and have been working alot because your girl plans going to citi field for the bts concert.

But as soon as school kicks in I'll probably have more time since I write throughout the day. I can't wait!!!!!!

Thank you for all the support and can't wait for pt.2!

Comment, like, and Share

-Rhi