*The Girl in the Fireplace*

!EDITED!

A/N: so... I had a sort of fall in motivation to write, but watching Doctor Who has amped me back up for it! Was 9997 words, is now 12696! Enjoy! :D

 I had a sort of fall in motivation to write, but watching Doctor Who has amped me back up for it! Was 9997 words, is now 12696! Enjoy! :D

I step out of the TARDIS after Rose and Mouse with the Doctor behind me and look around. We'd landed in what looks like a completely wrecked control room. "It's a spaceship! Brilliant!" Mouse laughs, looking around with a huge grin. "I got a spaceship on my first go!"

"Looks kind of abandoned," Rose comments, folding her arms. "Anyone on board?"

"Nah, nothing here," the Doctor waves off. "Well... nothing dangerous," he corrects himself and I raise an eyebrow, folding my arms. "Well, not that dangerous..." he trails off when I raise my eyebrow higher and cock my hip to the side. "You know what?" he turns away from me quickly. "I'll just have a quick scan! In case there's anything... dangerous," he mutters and Rose and I look at each other with smirks while Mouse snickers.

I move over to stand beside the Doctor as he walks around the control panel that's in the center of the room. "So, what's the date? How far have we gone?"

"About three thousand years into your future... give or take," the Doctor replies, pulling on a switch and lights come on with the roof opening up to a window.

"That's beautiful," I breathe out, looking out at the stars.

"51st century! Diagmar Cluster!" the Doctor exclaims. "You're a long way from home, Mickey! Two and half galaxies!" he tells him as he rifles through the pieces of junk all over, looking completely unimpressed with the tech.

I poke him in the side, making him look down at me with a raised eyebrow. "Not the TARDIS, huh?" I smirk.

"Nope," he shakes his head, making a face that's between smug and a grimace and I snort, patting his arm.

"Mickey Smith, meet the universe!" Rose moves over to where he was staring out of a porthole, grabbing his shoulders from behind. "See anything you like?"

"It's so realistic!" Mouse gasps in awe, making me roll my eyes with a smile and Rose giggles, kissing his cheek.

"Dear me... had some cowboys in here," the Doctor mutters, still looking around. "Got a ton of repair work going on!"

Seeing a diagram of the ship on a little screen, I tilt my head with a small frown, "that's odd... Doctor, look at this," I call him over and he, Rose, and Mouse come to look over my shoulders.

"All the warp engines are going! Full capacity!" the Doctor stares at the screen in shock. "There's enough power running through this ship to punch a hole in the universe... and we're not moving," he looks up through the ceiling window.

"... so where's all that power going?" I wonder aloud.

"Where'd all the crew go?" Rose asks and my frown deepens.