Chapter 3

{ Wow I'm on a roll }
(Rewrite) lmao no you ain't honey
I gotta make this longer

You stare up at the blue sky, feeling the warm sun's rays settle on you and successfully toastify your body. You manage to not slip down the stairs, and shift your gaze to a certain black haired cinnamon roll. Too bad he doesn't stay that way. Instead, he transforms into an edgy bitch but I still love him.
Anyway, you turn to Minato, asking an important question. "Uh, sensei, where do I live and/or sleep?" 
Minato answers. "I have the keys to your house."

"Oh. Could I... have them?"
Minato nods, handing you some keys.
"Wait, did you say house? Why house? What?"

Minato shrugs, saying, "According to the Hokage, there aren't any apartments left, so he gave you a cheap house." 

You nod, a smile growing. "Yes! Now I won't get as much noise complaints! Haha!" You laugh like you've accomplished something, when in reality, you have done nothing. Minato tells you your address, and you try your best to memorize it.

You make it to the bottom of the stairs, surprisingly not screaming in agony. Jingling the keys and swinging them in circles around your index finger, your group separates and you begin to look slightly put off as you realize a small problem. Turning to your nearest teammate, which happened to be Kakashi, you ask the question. "So uh, where is the house?"

"Tch. It should be in that direction." He says, pointing to your left.

"Thanks, you salt meister!"

"You're... welcome...?"

You ran off, leaving Kakashi slightly confused at your choice of words. He shrugs it off rather quickly, walking back to his house.

"Okay then... I'll just follow the addresses and find it, right?" 
Looking around you see a flower shop, and an address about 15 away from yours. 

"So that's where it is." 

You walk to the other side of the road, continuing until you see your address. You nod and walk up to it, speeding up the spinning of the keys until they launch off, you quickly swiping them out of the air. Fiddling around with the keys until they slip into the keyhole, you quietly whistle, remembering the beginning of short change hero. 

You swing the door open, immediately beginning to choke on dust. "God damn! So much dust!" You cough out, putting an arm up to cover your mouth and nose. You get an idea of what to do.
"Fantasia Style: Brooms!"

Four brooms pop into existence, seemingly looking around. You nod, impressed, and make the motions you remember from Fantasia, similar to a conductor. They begin to sweep, cleaning up quite fast as you move to on top of the table and continue 'conducting.'

They finish up and you snap them away, leaving you with a clean house and a lot less energy than before. You walk over to the living room adjacent to your kitchen and flop ungracefully onto your couch. Staring at the ceiling, you begin to frown as your eyes become half-lidded. You lift your arms up and press your palms against your face with a groan.

"There's nothing to do until I get my bearings on directions and the area."
Having nothing to do, you drift off to sleep.

Time skip brought to you by: my unhealthy lack of sleep

You and Obito walk to the training ground, excitedly talking about how much ass you're gonna kick. You had already told him about how you were on his team, and how you would crush anyone who opposed you. You both started to giggle evilly together scheming the demise of the (as of now) non-existent enemies.

Just than, Kakashi walked in and smacked both of you. "why u gotta" He looked annoyed and you ignored him, sulking. "What a cuck..." you mumble, rubbing your head. "Yeah..." 

"Obito, do you even know what cuck means?" 

"Uh..."

"Do you know?" You reiterate.

"Know what?" You and Obito scream, Jumping back and hugging each other as Minato stood with an amused expression. "Nothing!" "Yeah! Nothing at all!" 

Standing next to Obito, you hunched over in disappointment as you noticed how tall he was compared to you. He looked down at you in slight concern, asking, "What's wrong?" "Why the hell are you so tall? I only reach your fucking chin. It's not fair!" "Well, Minato-sensei is taller than me." "He's an adult! Of course he's taller." 

Rin runs up, an apologetic smile on her face. "I'm so sorry for being late!" "S'fine. I mean, it's fine with me, but, well, I'm not the sensei." You say, shrugging with a chill expression. "Ah! There you are Rin! Now that we're all here, I guess it's time to take the group picture."  

Walking through the doors, you see an angry looking old man with a camera. "Took you long enough!" Minato apologizes and ushers the four of you against the wall. As Obito and Kakashi look away from each other, you wrap an arm around their necks while Rin is in front of you and Minato stands behind all of you, his hands on Obito and Kakashi's head. 

The flash went off, temporarily blinding you as you manage to bribe the cameraman to allow a few more pictures, getting one with a reluctant Kakashi, one with Minato, one with Rin, and one with Obito. In Obito's picture, you jumped on his back, both of you smiling brightly as the flash went off, you getting all of your pictures and talking with Rin. You pay the extra money for your pictures, walking out and to your apartment, but not before saying bye to them all.

As you open the door, you throw your stuff to the side and grab the pictures and some frames. Putting the pictures up around the house made it feel less lonely and made you happier. Looking at the group photo once more before you walked into the kitchen to grab a snack, you smile.