Chapter 9

You walk into the dark house, soon sneezing and waving your hand around your face. "Ugh! So much dust!" You choke, wheezing. At the moment you couldn't think of any stupidly named jutsu, so you made a callback. 

"That's right! Time for this to finally come in handy."

You place your palms against the ground, seeing the summoning seals form around them. They weren't traditional seals, little icons forming instead. They were little notebooks. Looking around for a second, you notice some shoe tracks in the dust. You shrug, not really caring.

"Baldi's Basics Summoning: Sweep Sweep Sweep, The Janitor!"

A poof of smoke fills your vision, soon making way to a sentient broom. Before you could say a word, it slid off, cleaning quickly. It somehow made it to the counters and tables, all the while screaming Sweep Sweep Sweep. It completely missed the giant pile of ash on the kitchen table, though. You stood outside, hearing the natural sounds of the broom working away. It stops after about ten minutes, leaving you impressed. You step inside, and you see a completely clean house.

"Wow..." You breathe, smiling. You see the janitor barreling towards you, so you release the summoning right before it hit you. Sighing, you look outside, looking at the bright moon. 

It glowed, pure white light streaming into your lonely house. Looking at the table in the kitchen, you notice a large pile of ash that remained untouched. It had a thick maroon ribbon lying ontop of it, stained black. You step up to the table, reaching out to the ribbon. You pick it up carefully, noticing a detail that was off to you. It's sides were embroidered with gold thread, and an oval shape was beginning to form, similar to the shape of an eye. When you recognized that, it sent a burning sensation up your arm as it moved on it's own. You stare as your arm begins to shake from the pain, not being to move it. You continue to try to move your arm, growing more and more panicked as it tied around your wrist. It finally finishes, ceasing all pain and causing you to collapse to your knees, breathing heavily as you stare at it. Inspecting it once more, you see nothing has changed. 

You rub your face, sweating. "Why me?" 
You stand yourself back up, sighing. You take a shower to finally wash the blood and sadness away. You try to take off the ribbon, only to have it burn you again. Your wound was pouring less ash at this point, but it was still enough to turn the water getting drained a smoke grey.

At this point, you were getting slightly pissed at this ribbon, wanting to just throw it away. You can't though. Which sucks. 

After it all, you root around in your closet, finding absolutely nothing to wear in your size. You had gone from like 4'9 to 5'5. Not as tall as before, but you'll take what you can get. You stood in the nude for a hot minute, deciding what to do. Shrugging, you come up with a jutsu.
"Original World Style" You feel something try turn you away from those words, but you continue on. "Gimme my Wardrobe." You clap, and a comfy outfit appears on your body. You check your closet, seeing all your clothes, from lesbian flannels, to your gay rainbow suspenders, to your skeleton jumpsuit. You nod, enjoying your pajamas. It was an oversized llama onesie with pockets so deep they might as well be Obito's psychological issues.

You nod again to yourself, flopping onto the bed and deciding to sleep without covers. The outfit was much too warm for covers. You lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling. You had pushed your disappointment and sadness away at the thought of losing your friends of 14 years, but it really hurt. Seeing the Hokage's faces hurt. You never did get to say goodbye to Minato, did you?

You were broken out of your thoughts when you hear noises from another part of the house. Sounds like someone walking around. You decide to investigate.