Chapter 14

{salty af right now gotta say. Re-writing this was not fun.}

You had watched Naruto until he passed out, and you had fallen asleep as well. You woke up, most definitely not in the spot you had passed out in. You look around questioningly, searching for answers. He found the curiosity in your eyes to be adorable, and he was fully enjoying himself just watching you.

That is, until you tried to leave the area. A large snake appears, blocking your path, and you gawk at it. "it's so CUTE!" You call out, hugging the snake as it hisses, very confused. You were petting the big snake, seeing as it was oddly docile.

You play around with it and it poofs away, saddening you. "Aw, it was a summoning!" You pout, crossing your arms and thinking. You were focusing on where you were, so he didn't have any trouble getting in front of you. 

"Did... did you move me?" You stare, confused. Why him?

He smirks, a telling expression.
"I see." You respond. You hum, about to turn on your heel, getting cut off by the sound of someone running at you. Looking back at the snakelike man, you see he is now twice as close, and still running. 

You jump back, whispering, "Shit, shit, shit!" As he follows. Having to jump through trees backwards was not fun, only being able to use your ears and just plain luck.

It evidently ran out, seeing as you managed to towel yourself over a branch, groaning. You slip off of the branch, Orochimaru grabbing your wrist to prevent you from falling any farther. Still reeling, you are unable to stop him from pulling you closer.

When you finally recover, he had you in his admittedly tight grip. His hands were on your wrists, and his smirk was on full blast. You had a couple of escape routes, but most of them required use of your hands.

His eyes widen as you're about to get away by trying to use seals one-handed. Hearing his raspy chuckles, you tense. "Curse mark, or no curse mark? Hmm. This is difficult."

You slightly shift in his arms, as you say, "Uh, no curse mark please? I don't want a devil hickey. Quick, Another reason! You won't be able to enjoy the chase, or the satisfaction of having your opponent break instead of forcing them to act."

You praise yourself for the idea, but curse yourself for giving it to him.

"Hmm. Valid points. But one last thing." He fucking licks you, and then gives you the snake you were playing with, but smaller. Why the fuck would he lick you, though?

You sense Naruto's chakra, also sensing another boy's chakra. You walk up to the two, casually smiling and stroking the snake that was around your neck.

"Ah, hello there mister, nice to meet you." You put out your hand, waiting for a response.

He shakes your hand before asking, "Can you not tell him? I want it to surprising when he finds out." You nod, and you begin to walk over to Naruto, cleaning him off while talking with him. "Why do you have that snake around your neck?"
"It was around, and it was docile. And it's really fucking cute." You say, petting the snake as it licks your chin. 

"I'm naming him Marco."

Naruto looks at you weirdly, but shrugs it off. You turn to Haku, asking, "Do you need help with picking herbs?" "Ah, yes. That would help. Pick the white fluffy ones." He says softly, before realizing something.

You were the one that Zabuza described. He had seemed so attached to you, but... well, it was more of an obsession than anything. The way he spoke of you was like you were his. Like you were in his arms. It only got worse when he felt your chakra and murdered everyone around him, and then when he saw you. You had gotten away and you were able to get out quickly, before he could catch you. Zabuza ripped through the rest of them, a crazed look in his eye, but realized you were long gone. Haku made sure to stay away for awhile after applying bandages, to let him cool off. Zabuza had managed to not notice the amount of cuts he had gotten.