Chapter 15

{hope you guys like. nothing new, so bye}

You wake up, finding a worried and slightly stressed Kakashi. "What happened to you?" You ask, picking up Marco and setting him on your lap, stroking him. "Do you know anything about a masked man with a sharingan?"

Your eyes widen, and you ask, "Why do you need to know?"

"I saw a man standing over you last night. He jumped out the window, and I couldn't see him after that."

"Shit." You whisper, asking Kakashi, "Did you even sleep?" Kakashi sighs, saying, "Not for very long."

You look at him and get up, Marco coiling around your neck. You pat Kakashi on the shoulder, smiling understandingly at him as you walk out the door. You walk into the genin's room, waking up Sasuke and Sakura, but you just left Naruto in there, telling the other two, "He's exhausted his chakra reserves, let him rest."

You all walk out of the house heading to the bridge, where you stopped and turned to your team, saying, "I'm going to be flying, so that Zabuza doesn't freak out and like, fucking murder y'all." The team nods, and you take off, flying extremely high in the air, staying out of Zabuza's sensory range. 

You floated up there, and focused on the seal you placed on Kakashi when you had pat his shoulder. You speak out loud, relaying it to Kakashi's mind. "Kakashi. Don't freak out, but I am going to be able to speak to you through the seal I placed on you. Okay, so I may dive down and get Zabuza's attention so that he loses concentration. When he starts to search for me, you focus on your shoulder, and it will heal you. Only do this if you get injured." Kakashi says, "Right." That confuses Zabuza, who chuckles, saying, "Finally lost it, eh?"

Kakashi doesn't answer, and pulls up his forehead protector, revealing his sharingan. "Oh, using old tricks again? My, how unoriginal." Zabuza taunts, not bothering Kakashi in the slightest. "You can talk all you want, but I know your weakness."

Zabuza growls at Kakashi's statement, charging at him as he raises his sword, aiming for Kakashi's neck. Kakashi ducks and rolls out of the way, pulling up a kunai. "What makes you so sure?!" Yells Zabuza, attacking violently as Kakashi blocks with his kunai. Kakashi jumps back and says, "I've seen it." Zabuza narrows his eyes, launching at Kakashi as he slices his sword down, cutting Kakashi's chest as the sword slams into the concrete, digging into it. Kakashi flies back, yelling, "Now!" 

You swoop down, catching Kakashi as he flew back and held his shoulder. A green glow surrounds the seal, closing his cut. You look up at Zabuza smiling, and ask, "Are you doing okay?" Zabuza's eyes widen, and he smirks widely, calling out, "Why hello there, Y/N."

"Hey."

You put down Kakashi, pushing him closer to Tazuna and Sakura. Zabuza rushes forward and you jump away, throwing 3 kunai at him, him trying to block them with his sword. You however, anticipated this, and got one kunai through the hole, and the others flew over, but you pulled the strings attached. The two kunai that flew over wrapped around the sword as the one that went through the hole got caught. You yanked the strings, pulling the sword away from Zabuza, catching it and throwing it to a nearby hill. "Ohoh. You disarmed me."

You narrow your eyes, suspicious at his calm behavior. He lunges at you, and before he got to you, a water clone grabs you, pulling you to the ground. Zabuza reaches you and disperses the water clone, grabbing you and jumping closer to the ice prison. He holds you close, immobilizing your arms and therefore disabling jutsu. But, Zabuza didn't notice Marco, who was still around your neck. Marco lashes out, biting Zabuza and quickly retreating to your neck. Zabuza stumbles back, stunned, and lets go of you.