8

I'm having a horrible writer's block and I think I still do but I tried my best for this chapter for it to not be horrible.

+

"Where is this restaurant though?" Dara asks, standing beside the bicycle that she rented earlier.

"It's a little bit far from here." Jungkook answers, getting ready to leave.

Dara pouts, scratching her head.

"Get on my bike." Jimin says and Jungkook glances at him, trying to understand how he read Dara's mind.

"Why?" He asks, looking at Dara back and forth.

"I can't ride a bike for long distances." She replies, getting on the back of Jimin's bike, her hands resting on his waist.

"Oh," Jungkook nods. "Let's go."

+

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck!" Dara giggles, watching the guy on musical.ly.

[a/n: does anyone use musical.ly? lmao i do]

Jimin taps her shoulder and both of the boys give her the, 'Are you fucking kidding me?' look.

She rolls her eyes, "He's really hot

She rolls her eyes, "He's really hot. Like, i've never liked a guy doing musical.ly because for some reason, it is such a turn off but this guy? And his best friend? Oh my god."

"He's a typical white guy." Jimin says, looking closely at the guy on her phone.

"He's not a typical white guy." She defends.

"You like white guys?" Jungkook asks, sipping his orange juice.

"Yes, but only cute or good-looking ones." She smiles. "Tom Holland is always the first in my list."

"How about the guys from school?" He asks again, trying to get any information when he can.

"Some of them."

"Who?" Jimin asks.

"How the fuck would i know? When I see someone cute, I just stare at them."

"But you are not just staring at me." Jimin says, wiggling his eyebrows.