S i x t e e n

Skye's POV

I step out the shower and wrap a towel around my body.

All I know about tonight is that it is fancy. I don't know where it is or how fancy, but I guess I will just go all out and if it is over the top then everyone around me will just have to deal with it.

I slip my dress on. It is a really cute light blue dress that has lace on the top and the bottom flows out all the way to my feet. It makes me feel very feminine and I love it. Once I've got my clothes on, I take my time doing my hair and makeup.

When I go all out, it usually takes me two hours to get ready, but when I'm in a rush it takes me under ten minutes.

Since I want to make Dante want me, I should probably smell really good. All I have is the free testers I got from when Dante and I went shopping. They smell so good.

He has been gone the whole day. I swam again, ate and watched a movie in the lounge with Keelan. It was actually a nice day, but I am definitely ready to go out.

Maybe after dinner one of the guys will be willing to go around Paris with me. I'm so excited. Dante told me that dinner is at eight so I must be ready to go at seven thirty, and so I still have time.

Once I'm done, I pull on my flat sandals and then fall onto my bed, still making sure not to mess up my makeup or hair.

I know I'm all fancy but I am not killing myself by wearing heels. I just prefer to be comfortable and while makeup and stuff is fun for me, heels are pointless and painful. Nobody will see them anyway, because my dress covers it up.

I pull out my phone and start watching Netflix. I still have fifteen minutes until we have to leave, and fifteen minutes is more than enough time to waste.

A message pops up from Dante.

Come down. We're leaving. - D

I get up and make my way downstairs to the front entrance. Dante, Keelan and Jensen are waiting, all dressed in suits.

All three of them stare at me in shock and I frown, wondering if something is wrong. Oh god, of course my dumb ass looks terrible. I probably have lipstick on my teeth or they think my mascara makes my eyelashes look like spider legs.

"There's something wrong with me, right? Is it the dress. Am I too over the top? I should just stay here and not go out. Do I look that bad? I knew I shouldn't have—"

Keelan interrupts my moment of overthinking. "Skye, you look beautiful," he tells me. "I love that blue, like Skye," he jokes and wraps his arm around my shoulder, leading me out the house with the other two boys behind us.

"Thank you," I whisper and smile at Keelan. He smiles back.

We climb into Jensen's car, which is a matt black 4x4 jeep. Dante climbs into the back with me. "You look... incredible," he tells me in my ear. "Definitely the hottest date I've ever had."

I don't say anything, but I give him a wink.

"So, where exactly are we going?" I ask.

"We're having dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower."

"What?" I ask. Is he serious? Holy shit, if he says he is joking I am going to kick him because this is not something people should joke about.

"Yeah, it's a restaurant called Le Jules Verne, on the top of the Eiffel Tower," Dante explains.

I nod, trying to act calm, but in my head I am screaming and jumping and dancing and running around in circles and doing flips and a whole lot of other things that I can't even explain.

I can't concentrate on anything else because of all the excitement and craze that is going on inside me.

•=•=•

The waiter brings us our dessert, which is a whole lot of little tarts as well as a warm chocolate brownie covered in some kind of creamy sauce.

I moan. "That looks so good," I say. The best thing so far, of the four course meal, was the main course which was lobster. It was the best thing and I wish the taste could stay in my mouth forever.

They gave the smallest piece of lobster ever and I am sure it is insanely expensive, but it tasted so amazing.

"Bonjour," our waiter says, smiling at us. "I would like to inform you that once your dinner is done, you can go one level down to the viewing deck, and can take photos and spend as much time as you want there. Enjoy your dessert and let us know when you're ready to go to the viewing deck."

"Merci," Dante thanks the waiter. Oooh, oui oui.

The waiter walks off and I smile. This place is magical. I stare out of the glass windows, which surrounds the entire restaurant like a wall, at the views of Paris. It is like something you would only imagine in a dream.

The sun is still up, even though it is past nine at night, because of daylight savings. Maybe by the time we are done with dessert, we will be able to see the sunset from the viewing deck.

The floors are carpeted and the tables are all covered in white cloths. Everything is so fancy and beautiful.

We had to take an elevator to get all the way up here, and it was amazing and slightly scary to come so high up.

Dante has managed to keep his hands off me, and it actually seems like he hasn't had to try very hard at all. It almost feels like he doesn't want to touch me.

Well, that sucks, but in all honesty I haven't thought about touching him either. Maybe I should subtly flirt and make him think about touching me.

Or doing other things to me...

No, we will keep this PG. Maybe.

•=•=•

Hmmmm... maybe. Maybe maybe maybe.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx