Not an update

Hi guys I just wanted to introduce myself, This story is about a year old and is on my A03 profile, I have 13 stories on that profile which I've decided to post on Wattpad now too. Thanks to larryislouisxharry who's inspired me to publish this here.

My stories are all bottom innocent louis and tough Harry. Little cub is my most successful story to date and I hope you all like it.

I noticed a few comments about Not having nial Zayn and Liam in the story. A few of my stories (the earlier ones) do have them but then I decided on new characters and the more stories of mine that you read you, will notice I reuse the same characters and sometimes switch up roles but sometimes they stay the same throughout different fics. I've developed the characters and now they are a big family and I've had a great response. I apologise for not using the other boys anymore.

Again I'd like to thank you so much for reading my fics. I will never post a fic without it being complete and I will post one chapter a day sometimes two because I hate keeping people waiting especially when they are invested in a story.

So that's me and thanks again for reading, I'll get my other stories up soon xx