25

would you guys like to see more of Fours p.o.v or keep it in emilys?

Guys! I have a new book out it's called Alpha Jadox, check it out if you want or don't, if you don't want to lol.

EMILYS P.O.V

As soon as my cover was exposed I began backing up the stairs my hand gripping the banister as the two men now followed climbing the stairs to catch up with me.

"Emily, don't move to fast your heads still swollen you could get a light head" One of the men called out as the came into my view now slowly making their way towards me cautiously.

"Don't touch me!" I warned my voice raising slightly as I was now at the top of the stairs and they only stood a few steps down, my weapon now gone and I had no other way to protect myself. I couldn't outrun them, I could barley run.

"Okay, we won't. We don't want to hurt you" The same man said as he raised his arms in surrender as he slowly took a steps closer to me. I've heard that before.

He didn't look very old, both of them didn't maybe nineteen or early twenties, they both looked similar. One with brown curly hair and the other with hardly any making them look different but their features, small mouth, large brown eyes their jaw structure the same.

"My names Damon, this is my brother Alli. All we want to do is to calm you down okay? We won't touch you if you don't want us to, how about we take you to the living room? You can get something to eat-" Damon the one with curly hair softly spoke as he came to a halt only a few steps before me.

"Alright Damon you can shut up, your probably stressing her out even more" the other one Alli rolled his eyes at his brother.

"I'm trying to calm her down Asewhole, unlike you your bald head is probably what made her scared in the first place" Damon shot back taking his attention of me and turning to his brother.

"Stop being such a child, Emily I apologise of behalf of my younger brother his maturity still hasn't come in yet" Alli rolled his eyes pushing past Dylan, for a moment I was entertained by the twos fighting I forgot the situation I was in.

They reminded me Kyle, we fought just as much as these two. Not one thing could we ever agree on, even the silliest things like who would get to sit in the front seat or who's turn it was to make tea.

"Can use both shut up? Your giving me a headache" I complained holding my head which was beginning to pound harder the longer the voices got louder.

"Couldn't of said it better myself" A deep voice erupted from the bottom of the stairs causing both boys snap their heads around their fighting stopping.

My eyes flashed towards the built man who was now walking towards us, his dirty blonde hair messy on top of his head. I swallowed hard as the two boys now bent their heads down as he made his way up the stairs.

"Damon, Alli I will take it from here" His deep voice sent shivers down my spine as the boys without question turned around and made their way down the stairs.
*****
FOURS P.O.V

I Groaned slamming my fist into my desk, another dead end. Two days without Emily was the worst two days of my life, I didn't sleep all I could think about was her. Everywhere I thought she could be she wasn't, the crescent moon pack had gone all out covering their tracks.

They could be anywhere in this world for all I knew, she could be getting hurt right now, tortured. The thought of it made me sick, I took her for granted when I had her.