His Revenge

© 2013 Rosemary Ani. All Rights Reserved.

Description

Ethan Lachlan, wealthy businessman and CEO of a fortune 500 company had planned his revenge down to the very last detail...He would shake Erin Gosling's perfect little world till she came begging him- on her hands and knees and any other part he chose to make his own. She and her family would pay for taking what was supposed to be rightfully his

Five years ago, Erin Gosling saves her cousin from what she believed would have been a doomed marriage. Now the jilted groom is back...and he wants her family's company...and her.

The game is revenge, the goal is submission. When two stubborn wills clash...sparks fly.

Please read before you continue:

Disclaimer: This is not a BDSM story, neither does it have any thing to do with Fifty Shades. A lot of readers have noted similarities, but never having read Fifty Shades (and never going to) I can only say that those similarities are purely coincidental and surely exist in a million other romance stories you may have read.

Do remember that this is a WORK OF FICTION in which the characters and their lives are created for the purpose of helping one forget the real life crap that is love and relationships. I promise the characters do not sprout wings and fly nor morph into vampires and werewolves for any reason whatsoever, but I make no promises about sticking too much "real life." If I did, he'd be a poor albeit gorgeous guy and she'd be a teacher struggling to make ends meet and they never get together in the end because she stupidly ruins everything. 

(Takes a deep, calming breath) Ah well, enjoy the story.

Thanks.

Rosemary Ani.