013

sorry for not posting a while back. i was busy with family and money ‼️ SLIGHT SMUT / SMUT ? ‼️

yuta woke sicheng up at 7:15 am to get ready for school. yuta took a shower and got ready in his bathroom while sicheng got ready in mark's.
when they were both finished dressing in their school uniforms , they headed out the door at 7:32 am.

"yuta hyung , so about the date , where are you taking me ?" , sicheng said as yuta places his arm around his shoulder.
"well i'm going to take you to a french restaurant here in seoul. it's not exactly owned by a french person but the owner is korean and is from france. he's a really nice guy and he offered a free meal cooked and served by him" , yuta said.
"wow , i really don't deserve this. you're so sweet hyung" , he said and laid on his shoulder.
about 10 minutes away from school , the two separated to avoid rumors.

many boring hours passed for sicheng until math. once math started , he ran to yuta so they can "study" but in reality they were just going to talk the whole time. while everyone was quietly studying together , these two were talking about anything that comes to mind. "so , about the kiss yesterday... do you think me different because of it ?" sicheng nodded.
"besides how aggressive you are , i don't think of you any different. you're still the same smiling yuta who is not only my best friend , but you are also healthy which is what matters to me" , sicheng said with a soft smile on his face. they looked up from their books and made eye contact. "hyung .. not here .." , sicheng said as he broke eye contact.
"we can sneak out into the empty book closet down across the school" , yuta said as his fingertips touched sicheng's.
"how ?"
"follow me , think of what turns you on to make yourself look red , and leave it all to me" , yuta whispered very quietly for only sicheng to barely hear. they stood up and walked to the teacher.
"ms. nam , sicheng is feeling sick and his face is very hot. may we be excused to the nurse ?" , yuta said in a sweet voice. she felt sicheng's face and nodded. both boys left the classroom and ran across the school to the empty book closet.

they locked the door behind them as soon as they walked in and then sicheng tried to dominantly kiss yuta. 'he's such a bad kisser , it's cute' , yuta thought and pushed sicheng against the wall. they got very heated from making out against the wall. sicheng gasped for air while yuta started kissing and licking down his neck. sicheng's hands were buried in yuta's hair and yuta's hands were roaming sicheng's clothed chest. he unbuttoned the top of his uniform and started leaving marks on his collarbones and shoulders. sicheng let out small whimpers which made yuta stop and check on him. "are you okay ?" , yuta asked. sicheng nodded and pointed downwards. he was twitching in his pants already. "would you like me to fix that ?" , yuta asked.
"yes .." , sicheng was breathing heavily from being so turned on by yuta's actions. "just not .. that stuff yet .. i'm not ready" , sicheng said as his voice was shaking.