35

(a/n: before you guys read this, no you did not miss a chapter, all will be explained😌)

M A S O N
T U E S D A Y

"Fuck!" I curse loudly, as I throw yet another vase against the living room wall.

"Mason, come on man, just calm down. We'll find her-"

I cut Noah off by shoving him up against the wall. "Shut the hell up." He quickly holds his hands up in surrender, so I reluctantly let go.

Noah, Alex, Ray, and Matt all stand in my living room, watching me with worried eyes. They hadn't said anything until Noah.

The permanent glare on my face that was directed at them eventually goes away when I realize that letting my anger out on the four isn't doing anything, since they're only trying to help. I turn away and close my eyes, running both my hands through my hair.  "How the fuck did this even happen?"

We were perfectly fine not even an hour ago. Everything was going great.

Until those fuckers took her.

L I L Y
1 HOUR EARLIER

"Lilianne! Mason is here for you." Momma calls from downstairs. I'm not usually late, but for some reason my alarm didn't go off this morning.

I rush to pull on my cardigan and slip on my shoes.

Then I grab my bag and hurry down the stairs

Then I grab my bag and hurry down the stairs. Once I reach the bottom, I see Mason and my mom talking, smiles on both of their faces.

Mason sees me first and his expression grows. "Ready Lils?" He wraps his arm around my shoulders once i'm close enough.

I grin up at him and nod. After saying bye to my mother, I walk with Mason out the door and to his car. He helps me in before getting in himself.

"Wanna hang out after school?" Mason asks, placing his hand on my thigh and rubbing soothing circles with his thumb. 

I shake my head sheepishly. "I-I would, but Carter and I are gonna go to the mall. I finally convinced her to go shopping with me...sorry Masey."