Author's Note

Author's Note:

I'm actually kind of sad to write this and I hope everyone understands my decision. I regret to inform everyone that I'm going to be discontinuing this story. I truthfully thought that no one would actually read my book. I still can't believe that this book has nearly 60k reads. That's crazy to me. I never thought people would actually want to read my writing. I didn't even mean to publish the book. I clicked the publish button by accident and just kind of went with it. Now, since I thought this book would never be read, I didn't have an actual storyline to this book. I mean you can see in the writing that the story wasn't really going anywhere. I would just write down my ideas and connect it to the chapter before, creating a slightly boring storyline. Once I realized that people actually wanted to read my book, I began to feel the pressure to update. Seeing that my story didn't exactly have a direction, updating it wasn't too easy. I'm actually pretty surprised at how far I got. I know this is a very bad spot to stop writing at but I don't have a single idea of what would happen in another chapter. I feel really bad that people seemed kind of invested in my updates but, I can't produce another chapter. I wouldn't want to publish something that wasn't up to par. Speaking of this, I was reading over this story and I saw how flawed my writing was. I could see that this writing isn't my best. I can produce much more detailed and descriptive writing. I'm almost embarrassed by it. This leads to the not-so-bad-news part. I'm working on another story that I think has some promise. I'm not promising anything like that I'll actually publish it but, I think I probably will. I've actually developed a story line so the book will actually be going somewhere. But again, I'm not promising anything. I don't want to disappoint people. I'm really, truly sorry to those who were hoping for an actual update but instead got this bad news paragraph. I'm also sorry that I can't continue writing it. I really hope people aren't angry or even upset about this. I think it would be a stretch for people to be mad or sad about not being able to read my writing anymore but who nows. Thank you to everyone who read and voted for my story. It made me so happy to watch people enjoy what I'd written. Also thank you to those who sent me messages, sending me support or just asking about me. I hope I can publish another story sometime and I hope people will stick along long enough to read it. Once I again, I'm deeply, deeply sorry. Thank you.