t h i r t y f o u r

"so you wittle baby, what do you wanna do." taehyung asked jungkook in a baby voice while squishing the youngers cheeks. "well first of all i'll love for you to speak like an actual fucking human and not like i'm five."

taehyung gasped extremely loudly and backed away from jungkook a bit, "y-you just swore- I'M SO PROUD!" taehyung said as he basically jumped onto jungkook, showering the younger with kisses all over his face.

"taehyungg" jungkook whined, "get off me so i can cuddle you and we can watch that new episode of unexpected heroes." taehyung immediately got off of jungkook and lied on the couch ready for hugs.

"i'm gonna get food first hold up babe." jungkook said with a shy smile as he walked to the kitchen. "oh aye can you get me the whole plate of ham, i really wanna eat it." jungkook gave taehyung an 'are you fucking kidding me' look which made taehyung pout in a cute way. "fine i'll get you your stupid ham." jungkook said as he slammed his hands on the counter.

"yay!" taehyung yelled in a cute voice before he got up and ran towards jungkook and gave the younger a back hug. "you know i love you so much right." taehyung whispered into jungkook's ears before giving a kiss to jungkook's neck.

jungkook froze and blushed before replying with, "yes i know that, and you know how much i love you back correct?" jungkook turned around and wrapped his arms around taehyung neck. "of course i do baby." taehyung replied before giving jungkook a long sweet kiss.

"good." jungkook said as they stood in the middle of the kitchen, foreheads touching and eyes closed.

"we should really go back to the couch." taehyung whispered. "yeah we should" jungkook giggled. the two got the food they wanted and headed back to the couch where they cuddled through the whole episode of unexpected heroes while giving little peck to each other every minute or so.

this is the last update that's gonna be in a row cause i'm out of drafts losers and i'm also lazy