29 ; rink

[IM TERRIBLY SORRY FOR UPDATING VERY LATE! AS Y'ALL KNOW SCHOOL SUX AND IS VERY STRESSFUL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND THANKS FOR 12K VOTES!!!]

; connor's pov

After preparing what to bring to catch Misery, the thing is, we don't know where this Misery is located.

REPORT RECEIVED:

Go to your favorite rollerskating rink or say goodbye to (y/n)! :*

- m̹̝̘͚̓̃͊ͧi̓̾̇҉͍̫̣͇͖̠̳͚̹͞s̫̭̫̥̮̒̇ͫ̅ͣ̓́͜e̷͉̟͔̼̜̘ͦͪͬ̄̽̽̈́ͪ͡r̙͕͙̲͚͈̩ͤͬ̅́y̛ͪͭ͆͐ͬ̅҉̛͓̩̘͚

Didn't even have to investigate to know. I went outside of my room and let Lieutenant know where (y/n) was. Lieutenant was gathering his hand gun ammunition from his drawer.

"Lieutenant." I approached as he looked at me. "I know where (y/n) is." I told Lieutenant all about the message I had received and told him where it was.

"I'll called back up. They'll arrive soon there, so I suggest we start moving." Lieutenant said.

We went downstairs, Sumo was eating from his dog bowl. Lieutenant walked over to him and patted the top of his head. "Be a good boy Sumo, we won't be long."

We went out of the house and made our way to the rollerskating rink. We arrived there shortly, since it was just close to the house. Once we did, we saw (y/n) tied to a chair, in the middle of the rink. She was passed out.

Misery stood up from their sit. "Welcome!" Misery exclaimed. They turned to (y/n), "Look (y/n)! Your boyfriend and your father is here!" Misery said.

(Y/n) looked up, with a hint of hope in her eyes. "Connor, dad." (Y/n) said without energy. Then she passed out again.

I raised my gun and pointed it to Misery. "What the fuck did you do to her?" I shouted.

Misery raised their gun to (y/n). "Nuh uh mister, no guns pointing at me, or else there's a gun pointing at your sweetheart!" Misery exclaimed. This android.

I lowered my gun, and so did Lieutenant. As we did, Misery did the same. "Let's not be hostile, shall we?" Lieutenant said.

Yeah yeah, not be hostile. Even if your daughter is being tied to a chair...

I know Lieutenant is trying to hold his anger because I noticed it in his voice.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" I exclaimed angrily.

"It wouldn't be fun anymore if I told you my identity." Misery said and crossed their arms. "From what you have known, I liked killing couples. Why ask?"

This fucking android. "Why (y/n)? Why not just me? Huh?" I taunted.

"Mr. RK800, I like you!" Misery said.

"And?" I scoffed.

"I don't like killing anyone I like." Misery exclaimed.

"Get out of your mask already, Claudia. It's over, we know who you are." I shouted.

Misery removed her mask. It really is Claudia. "What a smartass Mr. RK800." Claudia scoffed.

"Let (y/n) go already. You know that in the end, you'll get caught eventually?" I taunted.

"Oh no no no Mr. RK800! No one tells me what to do!" Claudia exclaimed angrily. "(Y/N) needed to die anyways." ( thats not true y/n ily )

"Don't say bullshit." I spat. "(Y/N) is a million times better than you! And you? You're nothing." I taunted. "A worthless, pathetic, and jealous android who did nothing but kill innocent people."

"Shut the fuck up Mr. RK800, you wouldn't want me blowing up your sweetheart's head wouldn't ya?" Claudia said with a sweet tone.

"Yeah yeah, you lost." I scoffed.

That's when the backup Lieutenant called arrived.

"Well? Would you look at that? I'm cornered!" Claudia said.

Lieutenant walked closer to me, "I'll take care of Claudia, you get (y/n)." Lieutenant whispered and I nodded.

"Let the games begin!" Claudia exclaimed with a twisted tone in her voice.

As the back up started fighting Claudia, I made my way to (y/n). She was still passed out. I took out a pocket knife and sliced the rope that were tied to her.

She woke up, this time, she didn't passed out again. "Connor!" She exclaimed and hugged me tightly.

"Shh, it's alright, i'm here." I said, "Look, I'm gonna get you out of here." I told her.

She held onto me as we both stood up, we slowly made our way to the exit.

"Oh no you don't!" Claudia exclaimed as she raised her gun over us.

"Connor! Look out!" Lieutenant shouted from the distance.

Without thinking, I turned (y/n) to the other direction then-

BANG.

-
NU: Later