30 ; okay

[ istg im such a bad author and please don't kill me after this chapter THANKS SUSJSKDK ILYASM and hey im back from school istg im so sorry for updating ver very very very very very late school's been shitty yes cheers!! :(( ... and also i'd like to give y'all a big THANK U for being patient and the 15k Votes aaaa 💗💗💗💗💗💗]

They say that when you die...

Your whole life flashes before your eyes.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to get to me.

But it didn't.

I slowly opened my eyes just to see the most horrific scene that I didn't want to happen.

"Connor!"

He was on the ground, while his chest was bleeding. No. This can't be happening. Blue blood dripping from his chest.

I kneeled down beside him. "(Y/N)..." He spoke, his robotic android voice started to be heard.

"No no no no no! Stay with me!" I said as I felt water well up in my eyes.

He smiled. "I told you, i'd protect you." He continued.

Tears started to drip from my face. "I'm gonna get you out of here!" I sobbed.

He held my hand close to his cheek. "I love you, (y/n)." He breathed.

"Don't leave me." I replied.

He smiled. "I'll always be here with you." That's when he stared blankly and had no emotions on his face, his LED was turned off as well.

"Connor?" I shook him, but gave no response. "Connor!" I sobbed and hugged his lifeless body.

So this is it.

He's gone.

I heard footsteps approaching me, but I couldn't stop crying. He was gone. How will I find my happiness if my happiness died.

"(Y/n)." A voice spoke from above.

I looked up to see dad, giving me an apologetic look with hints of sadness. He kneeled down infront of us and hugged us. As I continued to cry.

"Hello? Might wanna cut out your little funeral there?" Claudia spat.

Without a doubt, dad took out his gun and shot Claudia on the forehead, silencing her.

-;-

After all what happened, I still couldn't stop crying, although there will be a replacement, it still isn't the same. Sure, he is Connor, rk800 model, but he isn't THE Connor that took care of me. I don't even have pictures of us anymore, because he broke my phone earlier.

"My name is Connor."

"Model RK800, serial number 313 248 317. Nice to meet you." The android greeted. He scanned me for a second. "(Y/N) Anderson, the daughter of Lieutenant Hank Anderson."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't need to remind me fucking Ken doll. And do I really need to know all of that?" I spat.

"It might be beneficial for you in the future." He said smiling. "Lieutenant sent me over to take care of you."

More tears started to drip down, remembering that moment.

"(Y/N)?" A male voice said from behind. I looked back at me, it was Luke. He gave me an sympathetic look, "I heard what happened." He continued as he sat down beside me.

I forgot to mention that I was at a children's playground, sitting on one of the swings. I sighed, "I miss him already." I said.

"Hey, how 'bout you and me, get some ice cream? Huh? Huh?" He convinced. I managed to let out a small smile and nodded.

Me and Luke went to the nearest ice cream store, I ate (ic/f) flavored ice cream, while he ate a chocolate flavored ice cream. Returning to the swing set, we continued to talk about random things.

Eating ice cream made me cool down a little bit from breaking down. "So why exactly did you date Misery? Oh wait, I mean Claudia?" I asked curiously.

"I dunno! Who knows?" Luke replied, as he messed up his hair.

I looked at him, he looked familiar. "Can you put your hair up?" I requested, and he did.

It can't be.

"PINEAPPLE! It is you!" I knew it, his name is Luke and he is THE pineapple of my childhood.

"Thought you wouldn't figure it out." Luke replied.

"Wait, you knew?" I asked.

"Of course, strawberry." He replied.

"Why strawberry again?" I asked. I have so many questions right now.

"Your mom was putting blush on you when we were 1st grade. It was a hella thick layer of blush." He replied and chuckled.

I sighed, "yeah, mom."

His eyes widened, "I'm so sorry for bringing that up!" He apologized.

"It's alright, I asked." I replied. "You remember that one kid, who was stealing everyone's pencil? I think I lost over 10 pencils because of him." I laughed.

"He was my best friend! But I didn't want to be friends with him anymore because he stole that one pencil from Japan!" He replied, and chuckled. "That pencil was so expensive!"

We continued to talk about different things from our childhood.

Of course, deep inside,

I'm still heartbroken over Connor.

But this somehow managed me to be okay.

I'm okay, everything's okay.