ARC 1.4 Planned

JULIAN'S POV

While we were in the car,  he kiss me so much that it made my lips gone numb.

"TING!  host a Hidden Task discovered.
Make love with the ML (500 points) "

I already planned to mate with the  ML to begin with and get pregnant.

"Why host? "

Huh? You can hear my thoughts?

"Yes host. "

That's unfair! Where's my privacy here?

"Answering host, I am connected to you through your soul, host. So I will hear your thoughts and know your feelings. But you can block it of course if you won't need me at a time you needed your privacy. "

That's good. Well,  to answer your question. My tasks are to find someone to love and live life happily. If I get myself a child, I have someone whom I  will wholeheartedly love and try to live happily and contented with him/her. To do that I need to mate with the ML.  Three tasks solved.

"Host is smart. First, by making love with the ML host will complete the hidden task. Second, because of your enhanced heat period you will surely have the ML's child and have someone to love. Third, you will try to live happily with the child completing the two main task. But what about the mission of finding your soulmate's fragment? "

You said we're destined so I will find him in time. Well, sleeping with him once is enough to get the fragment right?

"Host, don't belittled your beloved. Once he finds you, he will never let you go even if you run away. So good luck to you host. "

Whatever.

Damn, this pervert is such a good kisser. He might be good sex partner. Ah..  I want more. He's touching and sucking my good spots. So slow..  I want it now! I want to cum.

"Aah... Ahmnn.. Ah!.. More... Touch me more. "

"I will My Love.. But not in here. Wait for it, l will make love to you so much that I'll make you pregnant. "

I trembled hearing it. Didn't he already had the FL? The type I hated the most are people that cheats or taking things that are not theirs.

I promise Julian, I'll make this guy regret abandoning you.

But before that, I will enjoy playing with you tonight that it'll make you remember me and the pleasure we will share for a long time.

He said something to his secretary but I didn't hear it clearly. My mind 's spinning. I had a hard time focusing my thoughts and had clear mind. So hot, this damn heat is killing me. I need something inside me...

Finally, we got in into our room and he place in the bed. Hot, so hot I need help.