CHAPTER 13

ELLAYAH'S POV

It has been almost a month now since I have seen Ruby. Lolo told me how angry she was when she knows the truth.

I was standing outside the balcony thinking whether what I'm doing is right or not?

"What are you doing?" Lolo surprised me from my back

"Lolo, what brings you here?" I said while smiling at him.

"You look awful Ellayah, get a haircut and please get some rest. Stop thinking about her." Lolo keep advicing me to forget her. Its easy for him to say but its hard for me to actually do it.

"Get over her, stop acting like a fool. She is so over you na! Do the same. Find a new girl and move on" lolo said

"Its easy for you to say! Have you ever seen me fall for a girl like this lolo? Have I?" I turned around facing him and said that. 

"Don't be weak! You are just like your dad! Puro love and that is why Joshua's dad owns the company and Giovani didn't" lolo said

"I don't care about position or what. Im happy with my bussiness and no matter what you say I will still love Ruby." I was about to walk out when lolo stopped me by saying something painful.

"Do you really think she'll come back? Keep in mind that you killed his dad that night. For her, you're a murderer" lolo said

"It was a mistake, i-" I tried to convince myself it was not wrong pero lolo cut me off again.

"It was indeed a mistake, you were supposed to kill Victor but instead you killed Bryan Mendoza. no matter how hard you try to convince her, in her eyes you will always be a killer to her kaya I'm telling you, Move On" lolo patt my shoulder and left me home all alone.

I realize what lolo said was all true. I also realized she deleted her instagram account. She is no longer working with Joshua too. I decided to stay home until I feel better. Paparazzi and media keep asking me about Ruby since she is inactive on Instagram and Twitter.

Trowback

"What time, where? What car?" I asked when the cobra informed me to kill the enemy, Victor Lee.

"Black Mercedes, old street at usual, 8pm" Joshua informed.

"Alright!" I took out my gun going to the exact location was given on the right time.

There he was standing outside to buy an ice cream. It makes me wonder why would he buy a cheap ice cream in this night all by himself. I pulled the trigger aiming on him.

I was confused when another black Mercedes benz hit him. I received a text from Joshua with a picture of Victor, turns out I shoot the wrong person.

I felt guilty killing an innocent guy. I left the scene and went to lolo and told him about it. Lolo advices me to stay out this problem and he said he'll handle it.

"Bro you good?" Joshua said looking at me

"I just felt bad for that guy, he don't deserve to die. I don't remember shooting anyone to be honest, but he was there being shot. I mean I was the only one who was aiming him, you see? so i don't really know what to feel now " I said while drinking a  glass of beer.

"No worries, lolo said he'll get it settle."

"Anyways, lolo said he'll search a good assistant for me. I'm not sure who but he said she is well qualified and kinda nerdy which also mean she is not our type" Joshua said while laughing.

Little did I know it was all lolo's plan. Lolo hired Ruby as Joshua's assistant because he wants to repay all the fault I did. He even gifted a house in cebu for her mom through fake lucky draw anouncement.

If only I could turn back time, I would have killed Victor and the Guy who banged him and fix everything.

Ruby wouldn't have left me by now if that happens.