Chapter 5

Riley

Aye, my twin said to murder you hoes
Ready or Not (singing)
Aye Vic did I send for these hoes
Ready or Not, Here I come (singing)
So why these hoes keep fucking coming for me
Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide (singing)
Lyric bitch you fucked up when you came for my baby
Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide, I'm gonna find you (singing)
Playtime is over
Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide, I'm gonna find you and wreck some havoc (singing)

Drop the beat

I went on to rap about how they were lying. I talked about Lyric sleeping with CoCo babydaddy. I talked about how CoCo beat her up and how I have it on video. I went on to discuss how they had threesomes. I even talked about about how Lyric became pregnant by CoCo babydaddy, something that CoCo was not aware of. I was spilling all the tea and could care less. Then I started singing how their music was trash and how they needed to focus on their music and not with what I was doing. I also told Sunny to not include herself in this pointless as beef because I would hate to add her to the list of people who is going to get fucked up.

"Damn sis you went off. Layla said when I walked out the booth". Layla hit me up wanting to talk so I told her to meet me at the studio.

"Girl, I wanna fuck them up so bad. How the fuck you come for a fucking child. Like don't come for my baby." I told her getting pissed all over again.

"So whats up? You have grown into such a beautiful young woman. I know you kicking ass on the court. I still following your stats". She looked at me surprised. "What I told you, you was always gone be my lil baby." I said laughing.

"I'm sorry about cutting you off after the break up."

"Girl no need to say sorry. You was on your brothers side, as you should be." I told her honestly.

"Well why did you cheat on my brother, yall was supposed to get married and I wouldnt even be dealing with this."

"Excuse me cheat?"

"Yes, Lo said you cheated on him".

"Girl aint nobody cheat on that deadbeat. I loved that stupid nigga with all of my heart. I never cheated on him. He dumped me out the blue, didn't explain shit, wouldn't answer my phone calls or texts, blocked me and then moved out of the state. Your mom, Lily or you wouldn't talk to me. So I have not a clue where this I cheated on him from. One thing I never been is a cheater." I was getting mad all over again and I needed to fix my attitude before I cuss this little girl out.

"Wait you never cheated"? She said very slow

"No Layla." I said talking more calmly then before.

"OMG" she yelled. "This is great, you and my brother can get back together." She said smiling

"Fuck no! Pigs will fly before I get with that nigga again. And isn't he engaged, with a baby on the way?" I asked her confused on why she wanted me back with stupid

"I got into with Lo, and he said somethings that really hurt my feelings. He basically picked his fiance over me because I told him how I felt about her ass. "

"Tell me word for word what happened." She told me what happened, and started crying. Even though she was the tough twin she was also the crybaby out of the two.

"Okay look at it from his point of view. If you were marrying a guy, and his family didn't like you how would you want him to handle it? He should have discussed the issue with you guys. But the way you guys were disrespecting his soon to be wife is unacceptable. Layla stop holding on to the hope that we getting back together because we not. You need to say sorry to that man, and get to know that woman before you judge her. You don't know her history or background my baby. Give her a chance you might like her."