Chapter 24: Christmas Day

The Christmas at the Weasley's were always warm and full of joy. The Golden trio would always be wrapped up in happiness, going through their Christmas presents and always seeing that light within the darkness. This year, Ron was seeing red. His youngest sister brought in a Slytherin, and yes, their dinner party last night was far from joyful, but it hadn't been the complete worst. He was completely aggravated by the fact that Zabini was able to convince his parents into believing he was a well-mannered gentleman, who deserves the hand of his sister.

He was sitting on the large couch, looking at the Christmas tree that hung high, in front of him. His fists clenched into a ball, hoping they'll come in use. Hearing a large thud come from behind him, he subtly turned to see the dark-skinned boy, staring at the ground as his shoe somehow managed to fall off.

"Must you always make a grand entrance every time you enter a room?" Ron spat, staring back at the tree, seeing as though many presents were under it. His eyes fell on a particular present, wrapped in green and white wrapping paper. His eyes scrunched, seeing if he could make out the name.

"Wouldn't it be peculiar if I didn't?" Zabini said, placing a smirk on his slim face. Ron groaned in frustration, at both, Zabini and not being able to see the name written on the present.

"Don't know what she sees in you. Quite frankly, I don't even know if her eyesight is in good condition," Ron said, standing up from the couch – walking toward the boy who was all dressed, in a nice dressing-suit. "Considering she actually wanted you to meet our parents." He spat, looking up and down Blaise's suit. Blaise clenched his jaw, walking closer to the orange-haired boy.

"Draco always was one for being dramatic," he began, looking Ron dead in the eye. "But he definitely wasn't when he told me what a prick you are." Ron gritted his teeth, stepping closer to the dark-skinned Slytherin.

"You bloody little g-

"Ronald Weasley!" A high-pitched voice yelled, both turning to see Molly Weasley enter the front door. "What did I say last night? Now, go put on your clothes! We have guests!" Molly glared at her son as he walked up the stairs into his bedroom. "Blaise, dear. Merry Christmas! We have gifts." She said, smiling – walking to the Christmas tree, picking up the green and white wrapping paper – identical to the one Ron was staring at before.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Draco had been called upon by one of the house-elves. He was quite agitated, knowing that he had just seen Hermione in her Christmas dress. He was sitting down in the library, staring at the large bookshelves that hovered over him. Growing quite frustrated, he began tapping his fingers on his knee-cap, waiting for his father.

A knock came from the bedroom door; Hermione had just finished fixing her hair. As she opened the door, revealing the older woman, fitted in a long green dress that caressed her figure perfectly. A beautiful silver-beaded snake was knitted into the dress, as she wore gold and silver jewellery that is most likely, more expensive than her parents' house. Well, old house.

 Well, old house