Chapter 13: Caught

Taehyung woke up, seeing the unfamiliar room he was in, but as he looked around, he noticed a note on the door, which told him that the door was locked and Jungkook would come back for him after he was done doing something.

He looked back around the room, seeing another door which he went to open, and it led to a bathroom, with another door on the other side, which led to Jungkook's room and the younger completely forgot to lock it.

Tae went up to it, listening carefully and he heard a couple voices on the other side of it, but out of curiosity, he turned the knob and cracked it open, peaking into the room, his mouth dropping as he saw Jungkook on top of his friend, kissing him, but what surprised him more was that Jimin's arms were wrapped around his neck, letting off little moans into the kiss. He then watched the younger pull his head up so they could breath, and then he heard him him chuckle a bit.

"Want a fourth round baby boy?"

"I'm too tired daddy."

Tae's eyes got even bigger, but as Jungkook got off Jimin, and turned towards the bathroom to get some tissue to clean them off, his eyes fell on the blonde who quickly shut the door and ran back to the bedroom he was in previously.

"Jiminie baby, go ahead and sleep ok? I'll be right back."

"Ok," he whispered, already half asleep, exhausted from how rough the younger was but he loved it.

Jungkook put on a pair of sweatpants, and went to the bathroom, getting a box of tissue and went back to Jimin, gently wiping him off and then pulled the blanket over him before going back to the bathroom and swung Tae's bedroom door open. He saw the blonde laying in bed, his hair being the only thing visible. Jungkook smiled, slowly walking up to him, and sat down, pulling the blankets off of him.

"TaeTae, I know you're awake."

The older faked a little snore, trying to make it believable but failed horribly.

"Taehyung, you're testing my patience, sit up."

The blonde slowly opened his eyes, giving him a cute, innocent smile, but the younger didn't buy it.

"What did the note say, TaeTae?"

"That you would come in and get me."

"And what else?"

"That I need to wait in here for you to come back."

"Exactly. And what did I catch you doing?"

"I was just seeing what that door was for."

"You disobeyed me Taehyung."

"I'm sorry, but I was just kind of shocked when I saw Jimin and I couldn't move."

"Well you still went against me. Do you know what that means?"

"Don't hurt Jimin, please please please don't hurt him. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I messed up, Kookie I'm sorry."

"Calm down hyung, I'm not going to hurt him after the last two hours that I spent, ramming my dick in his ass."

Tae looked down, not knowing what to say.

"You didn't hurt him right?"

"Of course not, I made sure he was prepped baby."

Tae sighed in relief, and began to lay back down until Jungkook spoke.

"TaeTae..."

"Hm?"

"Get back up please."

"How come? I'm tired."

"Because baby, after disobeying me the way you did you need to be punished."