Yandere Older Sister Vados x Little Brother Reader

(In this your the little brother of Vados and you live in Champa's planet)

You were walking around the tiny but big planet owned by Beerus and Whis. Champa wanted to take to beerus about something but all you could here was yelling and screaming from the two of them. You open the door and come in. Vados teleports next to you and smiles down at you.

Y/n: Hi Vadi

(Nick name for her because fuck it)

Vados: Hello Y/n, would you like to go play outside while whis tries to calm them down?

Y/n: yes please.

She smiles and walks you outside. You go outside and play tag with Vados. A few minutes later Champa storms out and yells at Vados to take us home. When you arrive home you go to your room to sleep but after an hour you wake up to hear Vados yelling at Champa and you hear foot steps coming to your room. Champa burst through the door and looks at you with a Ki ball in his hand.

Y/n: C-Champa what's wrong?

Champa: YOU LITTLE SHIT! YOU ATE ALL MY FOOD!

He grabs you and puts the ball by your face.

Champa: AND FOR THAT YOU-

You look down and see Vados staff through Champa and Vados behind him. You fall to your feet and hug Vados with tears in your eyes.

Vados: I will never let someone hurt you, Ever.

You notice that Vados voice was different when saying that last part but you didn't care you were happy that she was with your, and you eventually became God Of Destruction, and Vados kept her promise whenever you dated a girl and they hurt you or cheated on you, they would always end up dead or missing afterwards. She ALWAYS had her eye on you...