Chapter 7: TRUTH

Reflex or what not, Miraculously you dodge the bullet letting it go straight to the vase making  a loud shattering noise. the beautiful vase now on the ground shattered into thousand of pieces.

And with that, as you blinked—Your brothers already shot the sniper. You were honestly afraid of their skills as they just seemed to shoot the sniper so professionally—not wasting a single second, not even a panic.

Remembering that they're a natural born mafioso sent a chill down your spine,after awhile you heard a loud thud outside.

'That heavy hoe Must Have fell down...' you thought as you picked you chopstick up, as if nothing happened. 

"Capture him" Namjoon said as he motioned his hand to the guards who were at his backs, Them saluting before going out to fulfill their job— Looking at the Leader of this group, He seemed so fit for it. 

'This will get pretty dramatic' You thought as you took a spoonful of egg.

"Y/n! Are you okay?! any injuries- or anything?!" Jin asked as he walked towards you, concerned so dramatically evident in his voice. 

'Fuck, Yeah right the Acting-!'

you thought as you mentally sweat dropped and literally screaming. you quickly swallowed your food.

"Did something something happened?" You asked as if unfazed by the whole situation. They started looking at you weirdly, as you took another spoonful of rice. 

then you finally look towards the broken vase. 

and look at them with widened eyes. 

"I-I-... did I do that?" you asked stupidly, feigning ignorance in the most believable way. 

"It's okay Y/n, I'll protect you" jungkook said as he went closer to you, patting your head softly. "I'll protect you too Y/n!" Jimin said as he stood up walking towards you, making taehyung also stood up to go to you too, making you awkward by getting suddenly surrounded by these idiotic brothers of yours.

"Yeah, Yeah, You Crazy brats do that, Namjoon And I will discuss something" Yoongi said as he stood up from his seat going out of the room and heading somewhere with Namjoon. 

"Oh I'll come too!" J-hope insisted as he made his way towards yoongi getting out of the room. Together with Jin who also wanted to come.

There was a bit of silence in the room before Taehyung finally breaking the silence.

"Shall we get serious too shall we?" Taehyung suggested as he kept his smile on his face making you gulp a bit hardly as you looked at him confused. "Hmm..?Sure" you hummed and smiled. making taehyung chuckle. 

"So, How did you know that there's a sniper up there?" Taehyung playfully asked making jimin and jungkook look at you in a serious manner. 

You felt your throat itching and Heavy making you look at his orbs just to calm your mind.

"Know? That's kind of impossible if you ask me— I didn't even know in the first place since I was about to point out the butterfly That was on the window."

It was genuine yet you were trembling deep inside, coming up with a lie on the spot was the hardest after all. "The sniper is pretty far too, so what are you up to taehyung-ah" Jimin said taking your side as you nodded back making taehyung sigh in defeat. 

Then suddenly jin came in, " Let's go to the living room for now" He said as he went back making everyone on the current room stood up and followed the broad man.