Repairing the Damage of the Living

A/n: For those who like Akame Ga Kill! I started a story about it if you want to check it out, but be warned, it's on hold because I'm planning on finishing The Teen Titans story so I can continue with that one. That doesn't mean that I'm leaving this one aside because H.O.T.D. is my first and best story I've ever made and I'm planning to mak you guys want more of it.

Enough of sweet talking and onward with the story.

================================

Y/n P.o.v

Takashi: "Saeko?" He sounded astonished, worried, and scared. I looked at the being right in front of me and it was Saeko. She looked at Takash without emotion, and then at me. She just stared at me and analized me.

Saeko: "Who are you?" I flinched a little. She didn't recognize me. 'Why she didn't recognized- Oh, wait, I have my hood and mask on.' I thought.

Takashi: "Saek-"

Saeko: "I did not asked you! I asked the stranger beside you!" She snapped at Takashi while he backed away. He looked at me and I just raised my hand, telling him to back down. I turned to Saya and Hirano, who had shockness in their faces, and did the same to Takashi. They nodded.

I took a step forward and she prepared herself by holding the hilt of her sword, and I stopped. I knew my voice will be muffled by the mask, so I spoke.

Y/n: "My old man once told me, the best way to meet a person is by crossing swords with each other. Wouldn't you agree?" I said while unsheathing my sword. Her emotionless face turned to a smirk. She unsheathed her katana as well.

Saeko: "I agree." She took hold of her katana with both of her hands.

I was grabbed by the shoulder and it was Takashi. "What are you doing? You're going to get yourself killed." He told me. I whispered: "Trust me on this. I know what I'm doing, and it's for the best." He looked hesitant, but eventually, he let me go. I turned to Saeko and she was ready for a fight.

I wasn't ready to fight my friend, but I had to look ready. Then, an idea popped in my head. It was going to be cruel, but it's the best way I can get to her.

Y/n: "Ready?"

Saeko: "More than you!" She charged at me. I played my trump card.

Y/n: "Then where's Y/n?" I saw her eyes widened and I dodged to the side, avoiding her stab. She went to slash me, but I blocked it. We had our swords and eyes locked. She had hatred now. "Where is Y/n? Why isn't he here to help you?" She didn't asked how I knew, but she fought me. I know it was a bad play, but the only way to break her is to cut deeper into the wound.

Saeko: "Shut up." She hissed with her hair covering her eyes.

Y/n: "What happened to you and Takashi? If I'm not mistaken, Y/n was the one who brought you two together."

Saeko: "Shut up!" She grunted, and started slashing me side to side, while I kept blocking and dodging. She kicked my leg and I was in one knee. She was going to shalsh down, but I blocked it. Once again, we locked swords. I looked into her eyes, and saw anger and sadness with tears running down like a waterfall. It was hurting me seeing her like this. It wasn't my intention, but I had to. The next thing I said was the worst thing.

Y/n: "He deserved to die. He was just another weakling like the rest of those who became these creatures. He is nothing more than a useless garbage." I know it's weird to say bad things about myself, but this should work.

Saeko: "SHUT UUUUUUP!!!!!!" She went to stab me, but I dodged it. She attacked me with slashes, stabs, and kicks, but I dodged and blocked them all. Her hatred for me was shown in her eyes and her attacks. It was unbearabled to see her like this. I started to slash and stab as well, but they weren't directly to cut her, but for her to block.