Target 26 - Day Two

The sun rose over the horizon, blanketing the Earth and its residents with warmth and light. The sky, previously painted shades of black, indigo and violet, was now covered with vermilion, gold, fiery orange and pink.

White clouds passed across the mirage of colours slowly, now tinted with the pretty golds and pinks. Coupled with the mountains and commercially grown trees dotting the hills, the scene had an ethereal beauty, one which could only be seen by those who woke in the early hours before the rest of the world was conscious.

It was a natural calm- a gorgeous silence, with nothing to shatter it.

Tsuna smiled, looking out of the ridiculously large, open window in his assigned bedroom. It was one of the guest bedrooms, and in true Vongola fashion, they went all-out as usual.

In the centre of the room as you walked in, was a king-sized bed with four posts stretching upward out of the corners of the wooden frame. The frame was a simple oak wood, very common and easy to come by.

Atop the posts was a black canopy with a simple, repeated semi-circular shape for the trim. The bed was fitted with black and gray bed sheets made of a soft satin, while the underside of the bed sheets and the pillows were a plain white to add a larger contrast to the colouring. On either side of the bed were large, open windows with black curtains fastened at either side.

The curtains were held back with beautiful, voluminous bows made of the same black material, except the bows had a lining of gold. On the left hand side as you walk in, was the door to the en suite bathroom which every bedroom within the mansion had.

To the right hand side, were the doors for the walk-in closet which, again, every bedroom in the mansion had. Just next to those doors was a simple desk and chair, where Tsuna's sketchbook already lay along with some of his art supplies.

Unfortunately, since this was only a guest room, there was no bookshelf to store books on. The brunette had already hung up his suit in the walk-in, neat and ready for tonight's ceremony.

It would be a long and boring ceremony, and Tsuna knew it, but he would have to endure it for as long as it lasted. This was why he was here, after all. Besides, he couldn't deny that every party and/or event that the Vongola planned was sensational.

People worldwide called it the 'Vongola Style' of doing this;- usually a mixture of life-threatening danger, amusement, class, elegance and just the right amount of random to keep everyone on their toes.

His gaze switched from the now fading colours to the analog clock placed above the desk, his position on the side of the bed unchanged. Due to the boy's smaller stature, the bed looked a bit big. In fact, Tsuna wagered that anyone who had an average stature would be swallowed by the space on the bed.

It was ten past seven, he worked out. Breakfast at the mansion was typically at eight o'clock in the morning on week days, while it started an hour later on weekends to give the staff, the boss and his guardians a bit of a break.

"Up so early, Tsuna?" A voice inquired. The brunette turned his head, looking owlishly at the visitor leaning against the door frame of his room. The boy simply smiled in greeting.

"Good morning, Renato," he chirped, completely ignoring the question. The raven-haired man just shook his head, pushing himself off of the door frame. He walked towards the brunette as he usually did, with a certain splendor and authority, but even Tsuna could tell that it was a bit more relaxed than usual.

"How are you feeling?" The raven asked instead, sitting beside the boy with a tinge of worry swirling in his jet black eyes. It was only then that the brunette noticed that the man was already wearing his usual suit.