- Missing & Messes -

Hey loves! Was gonna update this sooner but made it super long instead! Enjoy! Please comment and vote!

STEVE AND BUCKY WERE BACK.

Elenora recieved a text from Coulson in her first period English class, saying that her fathers would be at the compound and whenever she was off of school, she would join them.

She shut her phone off under the desk, letting her head fall back in in relief. Silently, she hissed a "yes".

They had told her not to be worried, like it helped. Coulson and her fathers themselves said they'd be okay but truthfully, she didn't believe it. But it was all okay now- they'd be fine for sure.

The rest of the period, Elenora was in full response mode- raising her had for all the questions the teacher had and laughing along as the woman offered terrible, terrible jokes. Peter, who hadn't seen Elenora like this in, well, ever- was quite concerned.

As she practically skipped out of the classroom, Parker tugged on her hood to get her attention. She knew it was him- and she spun around with a big happy grin, and grabbed his hand, pulling him to their next class. Peter's eyes were wide.

"Guess what?" Elenora prompted, as if she was about to let out a high pitched squeal. Parker, show as slightly worried now, pressured her to tell him. "they're back! The avengers! My dads and your Tony and Tasha and Pietro- oh and training!" With her hand still in Peter's, Elenora did a little twirl, which Peter adjusted to help her. Seeing Elenora like this brought a grin to his face, and the news made it easy.

"Have they texted you yet?" He questioned, as Elenora stepped back to fall into pace with Peter. She shook her head.

"Not yet, but they will soon." Elenora brushed a curl and tucked in behind her head with the hand that wasn't holding Peter's. Who would be the first to let go? She didn't want the moment to end, but she didn't want it to be awkward if Peter didn't-

"Let me check if Mr.Stark texted," he offered pulling his phone from his pocket with the hand that wasn't holding Elenora's. "Ah, yeah! He did! 'Just got back. See you soon, kid.'"

With careful consideration, Elenora pulled her hands away from Peter's to playfully punch his arm. "Hey!" he shouted, jokingly. Elenora laughed, and kept doing it, teasing, "just getting you ready for training when I'm gonna kick. Your. Butt." She stressed each word with another punch. Peter shoved her off with a grin.

"Oh you wish!" he denied, and the second he looked away from Elenora, he made eye contact with Ned, who didn't look to happy. "Hey, dude," he greeted. Elenora sniffled back a few more laughs and said 'hi'."

"Have you seen Jade?" he asked, and both Peter and Elenora sobered up.

"No, why?" Elenora demanded, her hands falling at her side.