Chapter 1

Kirishimas pov

There he was. Right where he always was. The rooftop. He waited for me to see him. Everything was a void of white except for this one area. I'd watched the scene play out. "Hey Kirishima" He would say "what did you want to tell me" then I'd say "I have six months to live" he'd look at me shocked. He ask questions that I don't have answers to. He'd hate me. He'd never except my confession.

Then I woke up.

Like the day before I had the dream of Katsuki. Today I was going to do it. Tell everyone about my sickness. Tell them what I want to do beside I die. I'd asked Mr.aizawa yesterday if today I could tell the class in front of them all I would stand,and tell them.

No ones pov

He sat in his seat as aizawa had told him to do. He heard the bell ring singling that class would start. Aizawa looked at Kirishima with a look of sympathy. Then they both nodded and Kirishima went up in front of all his classmates.

There were lots of whispers,he couldn't her any of them though. He looked at Katsuki who was just as confused as everyone else. Aizawa then spoke.

"There's something very serious and important Kirishima has to tell you all,of course the school has known this for a while,but Kirishima just yesterday decided to share this with you all" once he finished talking he stood to the side to let Kirishima Talk.

"Everyone,I-I have a illness that I was born with and Because of that illness the doctors think I'll only have 6 more months to live..." Kirishima was trying to smile through it but his smile had disappeared.

Kirishimas pov

They all looked shocked a few looked like they may cry. I tried to smile as I started talking again. "I-I have a list of th-things I want to do before I d-die,I hope all o-of you will help me finish the list!" It wasn't until I finished talking that I realized I was crying.

Then Mina ran up to the front of the class and hugged me. She was crying to. Slowly more people joined her. Midoriya,sero denki,even Todoroki looked sad.

But what surprised me most was bakugou,he pushed people out of the way and hugged me. That moment made me love him even more.

Then from the corner we hear Mr. aizawa. "Principal Nezu already approved this. For the next 6 months not only will you train to be heros but you'll help Kirishima complete his list. There's no class today so go get started."

The schools dedicating this time to me? I ran out of the crowd of people and grabbed the list from my desk. Mina instantly asked who was busy and couldn't help today.
A few people looked guilty and said that they did have to go. When they left all the people that were there were mina,midoriya,Todoroki,bakugou,momo,denki,iida and uraraka.

Mina tried to grab the list but I didn't let her. "Come one let me see!" She said. I didn't want her to see the confess to bakugou one "mina it's my list and I don't want you to read one or two of them!" She looked sad but didn't try to take it again. "There is one on here we can never do though..." I said sadly,mina instantly asked what it is. " what? Do you want to tell someone you love them or travel the world or-" I cut her off by covering her mouth. "I want to be a pro hero...so all of you will jussi have to do that for me!" I smiled brightly and everyone cheered up a bit at the smile,well everyone except bakugou who could probably tell his fake the smile was.

659 words