Epilogue

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty! It's freakin' Christmas!" A voice yells through Skyler's room. She groans and turns over, clutching her tightly. 

"I don't care, I've had a pretty rough year, and I just want to freakin' sleep!" She yells back. Nevertheless, her sheets are taken away from her and the curtains of her room opened.

"That's just rude!" Skyler yells at Cassidy Stark, who's standing in front of her, a smug grin on her face, her arms folded on her chest. 

"Come on! We're going to open presents! There were a few owls this morning who delivered some for you. My father and the others are waiting!" She babbles happily, before running off. Skyler grunts and gets up. 'Wait did she mean with others?' She thinks sleepy, there are no 'others' in the Avengers Tower. Skyler takes out a Christmas-sweater and walks to the elevator.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, to the Common Room, please..." She mutters, her head still in her bed and her eyes still having the urge to close.

"Of course, Ms. Thordottír - Foster." The AI-system says. The elevator starts to go upstairs and old Christmas music comes from the boxes. With a little 'PING' the doors open and Skyler stumbles into the Avengers Common Room.

"Ahh, there she is! The youngest Avenger!" Clint Barton exclaims when he sees her. Skyler rubs her eyes.

"Clint? W-what are you doing he-here?" Skyler yawns as she looks around. All of the Avengers (minus her father) are standing in front of her.

"Ahh, is our little girl tired." Tony Stark teases. Skyler narrows her eyes at him.

"You'd be still in bed if you came here last night, with a 8 hour flight behind you! I've had a very tough couple of months. Being the youngest winner of an Order of Merlin isn't easy! Press, fellow students, everyone wants to know everything! It's exhausting." She explains as she falls down on one of the sofas. 

"Someone's grumpy..." Steve says as he sits down next to her.

"But, dearies, here is your reward for coming! Peppers hot chocolate and fried toast!" Tony announces. Everyone gets together and eats. Skyler tries to cheer up a bit, but she's just tired. When dinner is over, Cassidy almost attacks the Christmas Tree. 

"Santa loves me, so I'm first." She tells the others, smirking.

"You really had to raise her to be like you, did you Stark?" Natasha asks Tony sarcastically, though, still smirking and shaking her head.

"Where's Skyler? The next present is hers." Pepper tells to Bruce. 

"I don't think we have to worry about our little witch... she's off for a while." Clint answers, gesturing to the sofa. Skyler lies there, deep asleep. She even snores a little.

"I think we've to wait with the presents, Cassy. Our little Sleeping Beauty needs more sleep, apparently." Tony chuckles. Skyler grins to herself, she's home, her new family with her, celebrating Christmas and she even gets her nap! What in the name of Odin's two ravens could go wrong?

THE END