Chapter 4

Ariel's POV

I was now walking out of my bedroom, when Adam pushed me back in and instantly closed and locked the door behind him.

He threw me down on the bed almost violently and immediately pulled down my shorts and underwear before planting his head between my thighs.

Already? We haven't even reached first base.

I moaned loudly, arching my back from off the bed.

Ding! Ding!

I jumped up out of my sleep realising that is was just a dream. I looked around unfamiliar with the sound of the alarm that woke me up and also unfamiliar with my surroundings.

I then felt my head pounding to what I assumed was a hangover. I never had one before, but I heard about what it feels like.

The next thought was, where the hell am I?

After a few minutes of contemplating my death, Libby came running into the room and jumping on the bed with an uneasy expression on her face.

"Sorry for leaving you by yourself last night." Last night, the party.

"Shit, where am I?" I asked rubbing my head.

"Suffering from memory loss, I see?" Libby asked.

"What happened last night anyway?"

"Well, to answer your first question, you're at my house..." Her house?

I've never been in this room before even though I came by Libby's house countless times.

"And to answer your second question, you stripped naked in front of my brother last night." She said smirking.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Don't listen to her, you weren't completely naked." A voice from across the room said. Adam.

I quickly looked under the covers from the bed that I was still in and mentally praised God when I was wearing a shirt, a shirt 3 times too big for me.

Then a thought popped in my head. "I-If I was half naked, how did I end up in the shirt?"

"I put it on. Don't worry, I didn't look." He said with a small smirk.

Jerk.

"Well! I'm going to make breakfast." Libby said.

"And I'll just follow." I said quickly jumping out of bed.

I noticed Adam's eyes glued on me as he slowly bit his bottom lip.

Damn! That's so fucking hot.

I was ripped out of my thoughts when I realised what he was looking at. I had on his shirt, only his shirt, and of course an underwear.

"Shit." I whisper shouted trying to cover my self with my hands.

"Oh um,  I should probably just go."

"Yeah, maybe."

I rushed out of the room and headed downstairs into the kitchen.

When I got there, Libby was in the kitchen, making eggs.

"Kill me now, please."

"What happened?" Libby giggled.

"Don't worry about it. Where's my phone? I gotta call my parents." I asked sitting on one of the stools.

"Oh, I took care of that already."

"Yeah, thanks. Hey, you wanna go to the mall with me later?"

"Of course!" Libby squealed.

---------

When I got home, I took a long shower and went to bed. The weekend flew by quite quickly until it was Monday again.

Monday morning, I got up extra early because I wanted to do my makeup. I watched as Libby did mine for the party and mentally noted what she did.

I applied mascara on my eyes and a little blush on my cheeks. I put on a little lip gloss not wanting to look like a clown. I then straightened my brown hair making it past my shoulders. I looked at myself in the mirror and was very pleased with my work. When Libby and I went shopping, I bought a few outfits that weren't really my style but Libby said it looked 'sexy' and brought out all of my 'curves.'

I decided to wear a small grey shirt that showed a little of my stomach, a long close fitting jeans, my new pair of Adidas shoes and a flannel around my waist.

Looking one last time at myself in the mirror, I was extremely satisfied. Just then, my phone started to beep, notifying that my ride was here. I ran downstairs, kissed my parents on the cheeks, but not before my mother stated, "Honey, I must say, those clothes you used to wear did you no justice. See, you even have a nice butt." I laughed at my mother and ran out through the door.

When I got in the backseat and buckled my seatbelt, I looked up to see Libby and Adam staring at me. Libby having a big grin on her face and Adam almost instantly looked away from me.

Honestly, I was really starting to get annoyed with Adam. He's been acting like a dick lately. He doesn't even call me cupcake anymore, as much as that name annoys me.

From the beginning of the party, he just ignores me. I'm starting to get fed up. I need to come to the realization that Adam is never going to like me and that this crush I have on him, had to go.

The car ride was awkward with Adam. Libby and I talked like usual and he just ignored. When the car stopped, I got out not looking back at Adam. Libby and I went straight through the doors of the school.

Saying everyone was looking our direction would be an understatement.

"Why is everyone looking at us?" I whispered to Libby.

"Correction, everyone's looking at you."

Girls were glaring at me apparently but what's new? Boys were also drooling.

This time, girls weren't glaring at me because I was at Adam's side but because of something else and it actually made me feel....good.

Although I felt this way, I was beginning to feel self conscious. Were they staring because I looked bad?

Obviously, Libby being able to read me all the time, reassured me.

"Girl, chill, you look great." Libby said and I looked at what I was wearing.

"You sure?" I asked still not believing her.

"Totally." She reassured once more and I smilled at her comment.

=_==_==_==_==_==_==_==_==_=

Vote!

Follow!

Comment!

Anyone still here?😞

4:26 p.m

Edited