xliii. we can 100% cuddle

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄
FORTY THREE — ( WE CAN 100% CUDDLE ! )

iMESSAGES between
TOM and OLIVIA

tom💞
you sure you're okay to pick me up from the airport?

olivia💓💓
yes! it's okay, i'll be there

tom💞
but it's 5am, that's early

olivia💓💓
i'm going to have to wake up anyway, whether i'm picking you up or letting you in. i might as well and i don't mind

tom💞
only if it's okay

olivia💓💓
only if i can go back to sleep when we get back, and you join me

tom💞
i can totally do that

olivia💓💓
good, because then i'll sleep better.
cuddling makes me sleep like a baby, it's sooo nice

tom💞
we can 100% cuddle, i'm down

olivia💓💓
okay good.
i've missed you too, like lots

tom💞
i've missed you too, like lots

olivia💓💓
well that's good
would be a bit awkward if you didn't

tom💞
just slightly

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

TOM HAD KEPT HIS WORD TO OLIVIA. Once the pair had arrived back at Olivia's temporary apartment, Olivia had dragged Tom back to her bed and the two had cuddled and slept until it was an appropriate time to get up. 9am had rolled around and they were both up and dressed and ready to go out.

Olivia had informed Tom that they were heading out for the day, to explore Vancouver a little more. They were lucky enough to be near some of the most beautiful places probably in the world that had the most beautiful views Olivia had ever seen. She had assured Tom that he would also think that way too but he didn't think anything could beat the sight of Olivia snuggled into his chest, her nose twitching as she lightly snored while she slept. And although it sounded cheesy, it was true.

It had gotten to about 10pm and the two adults were curled up on the sofa together, well Olivia was curled up into Tom's side. His hand rested around her waist as he traced patterns on the side of her upper thigh where his arm ended and her shorts had ridden up. Her hand was resting gently on Tom's chest, feeling it move as he breathed which soothed her.

"I'm really happy you're here, you know." Olivia mumbled, her voice being slightly muffled by Tom's chest but he could still hear her despite that and over the noise coming from the TV as Brooklyn Nine-Nine played from Netflix.

A smile appeared on Tom's face as he looked down at the blonde girl. "I'm happy I'm here too, extremely happy." Tom mumbled back, kissing the top of her head after which made Olivia blush.

Olivia had then shifted positions, again. She wasn't one for sitting still but Tom didn't mind too much that she kept moving. This time, Olivia had moved so she was looking up at Tom who was too focused on the Halloween episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine on the television to notice Olivia looking up at him. She admired the angle of Tom's face she could see, the light from the TV illuminating his skin and outlining his features. Her eyes travelled up from his neck, looking at every mark and mole scattering his skin. They then went to his jaw line and chin, seeing the tinniest amount of stubble covering the skin. Then to his lips, the lips she loved to kiss, the lips she loved feeling on her skin. His rosy cheeks, nose and then those eyes. Those god damn eyes. Olivia could stare into his eyes all day if she could. Those beautiful brown eyes. She couldn't believe how lucky she was.