Chapter 2

You and Jimin were currently sitting on the floor, with a big piece of paper and a notebook in front of you, planning out how you were going to go about finding his dream girl. Or Angel as you found he liked to refer to her.

You looked longingly at your desk, where your homework lay long forgotten.

Guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight. You thought wearily, before turning your attention back to your now glowing best friend.

He'd never been more enthusiastic about anything in his life, you swore. Not even those jam cookies that he'd worshipped ever since you introduced them to him back in 1st grade.

You smiled thinking back to it. He'd actually been upset that you had "kept them from" him for "so long", and told you he refused to talk to you for the rest of the day, before marching away.

You had been upset, when he got angry at you. Immediately crying and going up to hide behind the teacher's desk, who was slightly amused when you explained the situation to her.

The two of you were inseparable. Everyone knew that, even the teachers. And they had learned by now never to split you up, or face the consequences. No teacher wanted two crying children to add on to their list of problems.

You had cried and cried, soaking your sleeves with tears and snot. You didn't understand, you had thought they would make him happy. You had asked your mommy to make them specifically to bring to school to share with him.

Jimin had come bouncing back after five minutes, a glittery card in his hand, as a thank you gift for the cookies. He had been joking, of course, so that he could sneak away and make it for you. It was in all your favorite colors, and even had a sticker of a little horse on it, your favorite animal. (You had been going through a horse phase).

He was quite horrified when he looked around and didn't see you anywhere. Maybe she went to the potty? He thought confusedly, but the bathroom pass is still there?

The teacher looked up and saw Jimin standing in the middle of the classroom, looking lost, holding a glittery and colorful piece of paper folded into a card, and immediately understood.

She grinned a little, glancing down at your still sniffling figure, before waving her hand to get his attention. He immediately stumbled over, his little legs tripping a little over the crafts on the ground (it was a Wednesday, so it was Craft Day).

"Yes teacher?" He asked.

She gestured down to where you were curled up under her desk, and Jimin brightened.

"Y/N! I was looking for you everywhere I-"

That's when you turned to face him, tears staining your little face. He gasped, and dropped the card, running up to you.

"What happened?! Someone hurted you? I'll beat them up! Was it Danny? I bet it was that pooface-"

You'd stared at him, disgusted. How could he not remember?

"You're the pooface, Jimin," you started, and you heard a little gasp from him, as you pushed his arms from where they'd looped around you.

"You were mean to me. You said you weren't talking to me for the rest of the day. What are you doing here?" You glared at him.

Jimin was shocked. He'd done this! But he was joking! Apparently his plan had worked a little too well.

Jimin burst into tears.

You wrinkled your nose. Why was he crying? He was the one who was mean. He flailed his little arms, and wrapped them around you again, dropping his body weight onto you. "It was a plan! I needed to make you a card! For the cookies! But now you hate me and I-" He was now crying too hard to speak.