Theiving & Jewelry

Part Fourteen

______________

______________

Early Update
Happy FriYAY
- Vio
______________

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked timidly as he stepped out of his room, realizing that the one back he recognized standing in front of him wasn't that of the brunette's. Taehyung waited till he heard Jimin's door click shut before turning around. Yoongi slipped out as well, brushing a wrinkle out of Jimin's dress. The senior had dressed Jimin once again, as Jin had muttered something to him earlier about a lead and not being able to make it today.

"Jungkook is getting additional training from Jackson today, Jiminie." Taehyung answered which made Jimin pout his lip. Taehyung chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair sweetly before putting out his hand to help Jimin down the large staircase as his heels were a tiny bit higher than usual. The outfit was one of Jimin's casual favorites to were on Princess Duty days. It was forest green with cream accents, skirts that bounce with each steps, and a beret.

 It was forest green with cream accents, skirts that bounce with each steps, and a beret

"Something about not being enough to protect you. Frankly I agree but-"

"What's today's schedule?" Jimin cut Taehyung off, poking his cheek with his tongue. He huffed out slightly, slipping, and instantly giving Taehyung's fingers a small little squeeze as he tripped a bit. Taehyung failed to notice the blond's discontent with him bad mouthing Jungkook, thinking Jimin's pout was from his trouble walking in his new shoes.

"Today we're going to the classes in sectors D and E during first period, visiting the artistic electives during second. Third and fourth will be a meet and greet fundraiser with you in the main court yard, fifth you will visit the musical electives to inspire them to do their best at the Midnight Concert next week, sixth is lunch, and after will be all sport team rounds. Swim team has a meet tonight, track as well, and tennis is gearing up for sectionals so it's vital we see each of those three."

Jimin nodded along, trying to be as excited as he usually was, but somehow could only focus on how empty it felt to just be walking with one guard.