12: 'Mysterious Person'

Chapter 12: Mysterious Person
Vote and comment!!

"Have you found him?" TingXiao asked without looking away from the night sky.

"He is in Ville Morte" Haku reported.

"near the army camp..."

"Yes, he is also seen together with Miss Mu." Haku reported casually.

Ever since that day in the forest, TingXiao have been thinking non-stop about her. Her face have been deeply engraved into his mind. He had even send a spy to report about her whereabouts however there have been no reports for about a month.

"Why is he together with her?" His brows knitted together as he thought of the reasons why Chen Zhi Hao could be together with her.

"Maybe they're friends?" Haku softly replied

"How can the noble young miss of the Mu family know Chen Zhi Hao who used to live in the outskirts of the capital?" He asked again, however this time there wasn't any answers.

What is she up to?

Leaving that aside, Zhi Hao is an infamous Poison genius who is able to concoct a Poison such as CS 100 if TingXiao could get him over to his side it will be great.

"What do you know about Chen Zhi Hao?"

"Zhi Hao is working under the Emperor because his family have been kidnapped by the Emperor. Originally, the Emperor sought him out because of his talent however Chen Zhi Hao wasn't keen and interested in helping him. Feeling rejected and humiliated, the Emperor chose to threatened him and thats how Chen Zhi Hao started working for the Emperor." Haku reports.

"So all I need to do is to rescue his family." TingXiao smirked, easily done he thought.

As he said that, the spy TingXiao had sent to Jing Xuan's side came back.

"Xiao Er reports to Master, Miss Mu have gotten close to a guy called Chen Zhi Hao and this servant overheard her saying something about saving his family members and telling him the location." Xiao Er reported, as he cupped his hands and bowed to his master.

TingXiao rose an eyebrow and his smirk deepens as he hears the report, she actually knew where the Emperor kept his family?

"Continue spying on her and see what she's up to."

"About that..." Xiao Er mutters.

TingXiao turned around as he heard nothing from Xiao Er. His cold and dark almond shape eyes, that showed clarity and sharpness, his thick and nicely shaped brows that shapes his face, his right face was covered with a mask, that accentuate his deep jawline, what a stunning man.

"Speak!" He commanded as he stared into Xiao Er eyes, causing him to shiver.

"Miss Mu have discovered me and told me to stop spying on her and to tell you... "

TingXiao gave Xiao Er a cold look, before Xiao Er swallows his saliva and continued.

"She said 'Tell your boss to clean his little ass if i find out he's still spying on me. I'll make sure to whip his ass open' ..."

TingXiao eyes widen and he started laughing boisterously, Nobody in this Prince's life dare threaten me, interesting!

"Continue spying on her." Not like that little lass can actually whip my ass he had an amused look as he remembered what she had said.

Both Haku and Xiao Er are a little taken aback to see their Master laughing like this, it had been such a long time since he'd done that.

***

"Have you found out who destroyed the crystal?" A man wearing a skull mask asked.

"No Master. We couldn't find any clues to who it could be as they are no one in the forest at that time. However, we found out that the fire lion had made a deal with that person for that guy to destroy the crystal." A boy wearing a dark olive colour shirt reported.

"Continue searching!"

***

"You want me to teach you about cultivations?" He asked.

"Yes please" she answered excitedly.

"How about you come tomorrow at this time, i will prepare some books and notes for you? If you have any questions you can then ask me"

"That will be great thank you. Can i have a look at the bows?" Jing Xuan was then led upstairs to the second floor, at that time she didn't know that all the bows there are spiritual weapons that can host beasts and increase the power of the arrows based on the beasts attributes.

Jing Xuan was casually looking at the bows on the right side of the room while Jing Jie was looking at the bows at the left of the room. All of a sudden, Jing Jie's eyes lit up as he ran towards his master.

"Master! Look at this bow!" Jing Jie said excitedly as he pulled Jing Xuan's hand to the bow he had spotted earlier.

Jing Xuan looked at the bow in front of her, the wooden part is of a purple colour, the string seem to be extra soft yet sturdy. She picked up the bow and feel it in her hand, it almost seem to fit perfectly as though waiting for her to arrive and take it home.

"Master, you might not have noticed but all the bows here can be infused with crystal cores, or beasts spirits and increase the accuracy and such based on the core type and beast type. The wooden part of this bow is made of the highest grade wood, Purmist wood that is said to be extinct. The string is made from the Elmon Spider, it is said that the string can not be broken, and can heal people when chanted a spell. If you can get it, it'll benefit you alot!" Jing Jie explained excitedly.

"Mister, how much is this?" She asked curiously.

"This bow is about 5 million gold."

"Hmm, i should get the money first. Will you keep it for me first?"

"Of course"

Jing Xuan then took Jing Jie and left the shop, she then continued walking around the shops as she bought delicious foods for Jing Jie.